IGNORED

Wine and cheese tasting at Asheville

Venturous Randy

For those of you that have been to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, you may know that they have their own winery and do tours of the winery and give taste tests.

Well, to maybe add to the culture of the early Asheville folks and especially since we had twelve bottles of homemade wine, we had a wine and cheese tasting session. What made this even better was Woody (SylWoody)and his wife Katrina brought some really good tasting wine, and I mean really good tasting.

It really started out nicely in being able to taste the richness of the flavors and compare one particular wine against another. But unfortunately, after a few samples, I believe we may have lost some of the tasting abilities as I think some of our taste buds begin to loose their effectiveness. It was also a bit of a problem as some seemed to not have any interest at all in tasting any of the cheese.

So, any way, I thought I would post some pictures in this endeavor to add some class to this group, but I am not sure how effective this was.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

I didn't stay for the tasting of the fruit of the vine and I might say some people didn't get up real early the next morning.

The thing I did notice in the pictures them shorts Arthur had on..... WOW....

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

BOO

I didn't stay for the tasting of the fruit of the vine and I might say some people didn't get up real early the next morning.

The thing I did notice in the pictures them shorts Arthur had on..... WOW....

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

BOO

Arthur----didn't know that u were on the track team????:group cheers:-----U had to chase that bro. ----A long way-------down those backroads in Hertford--to obtain that "colorful" leg-wear :thumbsup2: