IGNORED

Ride to St. Jude, Memphis, Tn.

DragonRider

Not a big response to our poll for the ride to St. Jude Childrens Hospital, but I need to go ahead an confirm the date with them, so it looks like we will be going to St. Jude Childrens Hospital on Oct 2, 2010.

We will meet at the Flying J Truck Stop in West Memphis just across the river from Memphis at 11:00 am central time. We will have lunch at the Flying J and then proceed over to the Hospital to take a tour and present our check.

I will also be posting some more auctions soon to help build up our fund. We now have $1088.00.

Look forward to seeing a bunch of you there.:thumbsup:

Ill try just not sure if I can get any more time off this year. Ive been wanting to attend. Its just 10 hrs one way so I either have to take off fri or try to leave at 12 am and ride straight through the night alone as the wife already has plans for that weekend.

Ill let you know as the time gets closer.

David

We will really try to make it this year but that is the weekend after we get back from our trip to Yellowstone so I will have to see if I can get someone to cover for me at work. Would like to see if we can get a group together to stay overnight in Tunica afterwards like we did last year. So how about it Davecb, Jude and Boomer, Scary Larry and the rest of the gang? Wanna do this again?

Yeah, I know, but Charlene is still on the mend, used up all but 2 days of vacation for her surgeries, looking forward to seeing everyone at this one.............

What bike will you be bringing, I think I will be on the Venture for this one, even though 2nd gear isnt fixed yet.......time will tell.

linda and i will be there. hey lewis, it's the only time i get to see you. :rasberry: snarley bill

Guest scarylarry
We will really try to make it this year but that is the weekend after we get back from our trip to Yellowstone so I will have to see if I can get someone to cover for me at work. Would like to see if we can get a group together to stay overnight in Tunica afterwards like we did last year. So how about it Davecb, Jude and Boomer, Scary Larry and the rest of the gang? Wanna do this again?

Hell yea I'm in......