IGNORED

Season coming to a close ...

Guest BluesLover

Guest BluesLover

Since the riding season is coming to a close in the north east, I thought I'd put together a compilation of pictures from the various rides that I was lucky enough to attend this year.

Once the snow flies, I should be totalling about 25,000 kms on the RSV and another 5,000 on the Virago for the year - arguably, not too shabby for a working man.

The new release is out now ... after much editing and head scratching about what music to play, what pictures to include and which ones to leave out, the "LAMP (London Area Motorcycle People) Production Company" has finally released its first film...

To view it, simply go to the following link:

The new release is out now ... after much editing and head scratching about what music to play, what pictures to include and which ones to leave out, the "LAMP Production Company" has finally released its first film...

To view it, simply go to the following link:

http://media.putfile.com/2007-LAMP-Rides

So - sit back, grab a drink of choice, turn the volume up and watch our version of the 2007 in pictures in just a little over 10 minutes.

Cheers,

about the coldest it normally gets is mid 20's but even at that I just bundle up a little more, saw very light snow a couple of years ago even but not even enough to worry about, main this is around here is when the Temp get that cold to slow on the bridges since they will ice up.

But for me since I have lived here all my life mid 20's if very cold to us.