IGNORED

LadyRider tops preview....

BIG TOM

Ok girls look for these soon in the Venturerider store............colors will be... (TANKS) .....black, light blue,pink,white..........(V NECK T'S) colors..black, navy blue,light blue,pink, and white... (FITTED RACER TANKS)....colors upon request and availability.......(SIZES).. S, MED, LARGE, X LARGE AND (2X) white tanks only.... All shirts are pre shrunk 100% cotton...prices will be $20.00 per top which includes shipping to the lower 48 states...I will get this to freebird within a day or two and I will start taking orders then.....here are some pics...ps...Taters takes a size medium, if you look closely you can see the v necks and tanks seem to run a little large....

Edited by BIG TOM

Wow!!! What a lady! You made her put on and take off that many shirts in, I'm guessing, 30 min. or so? Pretty nice of her!! :thumbsup2:

Only 30 minutes, You're single right ? ...there are more pics that I didn't post :rotf: :rotfl: :rotf: :rotf: :rotfl: :duck: yea, shes a keeper.......:clap2:

Only 30 minutes, You're single right ? ...there are more pics that I didn't post :rotf: :rotfl: :rotf: :rotf: :rotfl: :duck: yea, shes a keeper.......:clap2:

Didn't post or COULDN'T post? :crackup:

I am married but didn't want to possibly insult your wife by saying a longer time. :no-no-no: