IGNORED

Those who bought 2010 rally Shirts!!!!

Squidley

Ok....

Leadwolf56 is sending me the remaining Rally shirts for me to distribute as he is swamped. What I need from the folks that ordered shirts is to make sure that I know you haven't recieved your shirts, and for you to pay Black Owl for the ones you have ordered.

Use this thread to let me know who needs their shirts and PM me with your addresses so I can ship them out. I know some of you have already paid for them, I'll get with Russ and see if we can decifer all the gory details.

Thanks for your paitence and we'll get you folks your shirts :thumbsup2:

Hi Squid! I ordered and paid for two shirts but I need to query my Canadian friends to see if they have them. They were going to try and bring them back for me from the rally.(Yes I have friends). I am on vacation now so I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks John

Hi Squid! I ordered and paid for two shirts but I need to query my Canadian friends to see if they have them. They were going to try and bring them back for me from the rally.(Yes I have friends). I am on vacation now so I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks John

Wizard765 told me he has them, so check with him.

• 2 weeks later...