IGNORED

just talked to wild hair

Snarley Bill

just got off the phone with la. he asked me to tell everyone he's doing fine, the connection was'nt real good so i had a hard time hearing him. he is staying at his daughters in springfield, mo.. he is having some heart problems. i think he said conjestive heart disease. short of breath etc. he is in the process of buying a house. he tore the drain plug out of his bike loading it on the trailer, so he has no wheels right now. he said he will probably get it fixed in time for the hub meet next week. sure hope so. he said he has't been posting lately cuz he does'nt want to tell everyone his problems. i know he does'nt like to cry on peoples shoulders but, if you folks could say a little prayer for him i'm sure he would'nt mind, and if he does thats to bad. he's going through some major changes, and i kinda worry about him. he probably does'nt know it but i consider him to be one of my best friends. bill :2133:

Bill,

Thanks for the update on Lowell! I was wondering what has been going on with him! We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers! Hope things start to get better for him soon, and every thing starts to fall into place!

Hey Lowell......:bighug::bighug:this is for you!

Glad to get an update,,,, we were wondering what happened to Lowell, hadn't heard about him for sometime,,,, normally he gets tracked during the riding months,,, but nothing that I can remember this year,,,, so here's some more prayer for the wanderer and the hope that he continues to enjoy life to the extent that would be possible.

So for anybody in the area,,, I'm sure he would enjoy a visit,,, even if you haven't met him yet.

Thanks Bill for the update....

Prayers will be sent and for those who have never met Lowell, your missing out. He's got a kind, gentle soul and the hubby and I only hope to be able to ride the miles he has some day!

Dane says he's saying a little prayer for you also, Wildhair!

Thanks for the info, Bill.

I have been hoping to get to meet him at the Hub, so lets hope he gets his bike fixed, and is feeling up to going. Congestive Heart Failure can take a lot of energy out of you.

not only is la a great riding partner, he also is alot of fun to sit around and drink coffee and beer with. the gals better watch it. he's single again and on the loose. :rotf::rotf::2133:

Not only that but he lives up to his nickname of "The Ambassador." I have personally witnessed him walking up to complete strangers on motorcycles (not just yammies either) and invite them to take a look at this site. He would introduce himself, hand them a VR business card and tell them all about us. It's no wonder with him around that we have over 9000 members.

Wild Hair called me to. I tried to call him back but in Iuka, we always have bad service...

(Quote)

i know he does'nt like to cry on peoples shoulders but, if you folks could say a little prayer for him i'm sure he would'nt mind, and if he does thats to bad. he's going through some major changes, and i kinda worry about him. he probably does'nt know it but i consider him to be one of my best friends. bill

You and me both Bill...

He is one hell of a man, and is ALWAYS welcome back at my house.

LA, you know if you need anything, you can always call my wife. She loves you too.

Many warm thoughts sent your way LA..:thumbsup2:

Thanks Bill for the up date..