IGNORED

Happens in 3's

sleepy2

Well it started Friday with

1 -an accident with my trailer(old sno-mobile one that I knew tilted but not swiveled) that sidswiped a truck turning in other lane going other way

2 -Brother passing away on Sunday morning Thanks to all for condolences

3 -Wife hitting car driving thro a stop light infront of her from out of nowhere(must have been talking and didn't see it as everyone else was stopped). Think our 2005 car is tottaled but will have to wait and see what adjuster says. one person taken to hospital to check for seatbelt injury.

Wife was shaken up a scene but seemed fine for about 1 1/2 hours then shock wore off and broke down.(first accident for her)

What a week!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of all your bad luck, and your family has been in our thoughts and prayers!

You know, now that you had your strike three, and its over....are you gonna share all your lottery winnings with us, now that you should be safe not to loose!?:rotf::rotf:

I really do hope things start to get better for you!

Similar to that lady on the news recently...flooded out of New Orleans by Katrina, moved to Houston and was wiped out by the tornado, and moved to San Diego 3 weeks ago...you guessed it.

Hang in there, Sleepy