IGNORED

got lost in arkansas today

Snarley Bill

me and a good friend went to fort smith, ar. today, and got lost going and coming. we left at 7 am and just got home after midnite. some how we ended up at the hub and ate dinner. than we stopped in steelville, mo. and picked up my cushman scooter winter project. it was the trip from hell. the folks at the hub are looking forward to seeing our group again and i saw our rally tshirt on the restaurant wall from last year. back to the hub again in 2 weeks. can't wait. bill

The HUB !!!!!

Looking forward to the trip! we're needing a long ride for a change...Getting the Black Stallion ready as well waiting on new tires and installing new brake pads we will bring the trailer too so we will have some lawn chairs to set in if need be, the Hub will be a busy place so you are planning on coming better get your reservation set because the hub is a busy place this time of the year!!....

You getting lost??? Who went with you? Wrongway:rotfl:

Buddy

Irene and I got lost a couple of times when we were there for last year's International. It was great! Fantastic roads, and we always seemed to wind up back at The Hub.

We'd love to be able to make this Meet and get lost some more, but things being as they are, I don't see how. :confused24: (big sigh)

Have to watch for the Hub sign....its on a curve

Going North on HWY 7 the Hub is located on the east side of the road just south of Mystic Caverns (on road map) if you see the Mystic Cavern sign you went to far..

And yes HWY 7 is an excellent road to ride!!

hope not to get lost going to the hub,every one here says take 7 up for the best riding road,so we'll see:thumbsup2:
took hwy 7 north to the hub saturday from russleville, next thing to the dragon. watch for the little 7s sign and make a right turn into the hub after the sign if your going north on 7. it's the 7 spur. coming south on 7 it is easier to see the turn and the hub sign.

Hwy 23 from... (Crud - must be getting old - after 10 years of not being there, can't remember the name of the town.) anyway - 1/2 way between Ft Smith and Russellville on Hwy 40, Take Hwy 23 heading north. Should end up in Huntsville if I remember right. Great ride. Also, take the road past Steele Creek. Go down to the park if you dare - It's a steep, tricky gravel road going into the park but once you get there, it's beautiful. It is the head of the Buffalo River.

You aint lost if you don`t care where your at!!!!

Sounds like a great ride!!

Ron and I always enjoy getting lost, especially on the bike. We usually find undiscovered roads, and meet new people. In fact, when I think about it, my parents used to always tell me to get lost. Once again, parents are always right.

Yama Mama