IGNORED

Wisconsin maintanence day is ON-July 31st in Sauk City

eagleeye

I'll give him a call and let him know. He doesn't see the puter much these days, too busy drivin'.

Later, Scooter Bob

Hey scooter when/or what time would you be leaving for Sauk City would like to ride along. And are you staying over nite or coming back on Sat?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a good engineer to watch over us!

Bubber

That's why I'm coming. (:stickpoke:to ScooterBob)

Scooterbob might show up also (he mentioned attending last I talked with him).

RR

Oh boy, I can't wait!:thumbsup2:

Two Engineers at a Machinist's house!:banana::banana::banana:

Ain't nobodies bike goin' to leave lookin' like it did when it showed up!:stickpoke:

Steve,

Karen and I should be there by 1:30, and would like to stay overnight. We can tent it if that's OK.

My bike is good to go, I think, so I'll probably just be helpin' others out.

Later, Scooter Bob

Edited by Scooter Bob
sspeelllingg

Hey scooter when/or what time would you be leaving for Sauk City would like to ride along. And are you staying over nite or coming back on Sat?

We should be out of here by noon. Karen has to work till 11:30. We are planning on staying over night and suckin' down a few cold ones afterwards (and maybe during).

Later, Scooter Bob

Should be interesting to see how many different ideas we all come up with fer cuttin' holes in yer windshield hey!:stickpoke:

Maybe I should re-think this whole hole cutting thing? You guys sound real anxious to cut holes in MY bike. LOL Whats the worst that can happen? Oh great, now I am worried! :crying: :crying:

Bubber

Edited by Bubber

Maybe I should re-think this whole hole cutting thing? You guys sound real anxiousto cut holes in MY bike. LOL Whats the worst that can happen? Oh great, now I am worried! :crying: :crying:

Bubber

Look at it this way, wtih all of us egneiners aournd, smoenoe is srue to fgruie out a fix for amoslt aynhitng. :missingtooth:

I am volunteering to be the stupervisor for this get together. How much more damage can a female blond pollock do when there will be so many engineers and machinists there that can fix anything with a hammer and duct tape right???

And don't forget the quality guy!

Now we have gone and done it!

I am volunteering to be the stupervisor for this get together. How much more damage can a female blond pollock do when there will be so many engineers and machinists there that can fix anything with a hammer and duct tape right???

Every job needs a stuperviser.

But I don't know about a pollock stuperviser watching a pollock engineer.........

I guess that we will just have to get into a stuper quickly.......

Now where is that windshield and 2nd gen gears???????

Hey, that is great! As you can imagine, we will need all of that we can get.

I've got tools and duct tape.

Bubber, ---Quality?---so you're going to make sure that all of the procedures involved are ISO approved?

You realize we'll get nothing done.

Hey, is anyone going to need a tire changed?

Steve

Hey, that is great! As you can imagine, we will need all of that we can get.

I've got tools and duct tape.

Bubber, ---Quality?---so you're going to make sure that all of the procedures involved are ISO approved?

You realize we'll get nothing done.

Hey, is anyone going to need a tire changed?

Steve

I was thinking that you were the Quality guy! :Avatars_Gee_George:

OH! OH!

Lions and tigers and engineers, oh no! :banana::banana:

I also need to start making a list to bring.

Service Manual

Brake cylinder retractor

Snap ring pliers (never hurts to have a backup - they break at the most inconvenient times).

Lift and Larry adapter

27mm wrench and socket (FlyinFool - what size is the rear wheel nut on a 1st Gen?)

1/2" torque wrench

3/8" torque wrench

sockets

ball end allen wrenches

Moly60 grease

fine sandpaper

Mother's Chrome Polish (for cleaning up pipes while off the bike getting rear wheel worked on)

Metric wrenches (long and stubby)

Blue locktite

Brake Quiet

Mechanics pics (in case anybody wants to do clutch work).

Gasket scraper (clutch work)

Steering head bearing wrenchs

I will fill this out further as items are identified/asked for.

Let's hear it - what do folks want/need to do?

RR

Hey Jeff,

I was over there today. He has two lifts already and one lift adapter. Just wanted to let you know fer packing planning purposes.

Later, Scooter Bob

Just rode over there today. If you want to follow along, I found a route that we won't be on state hiways for more than 3 miles:thumbsup2:, and no towns big enough to even have a gas station for the 70 mile trip.:thumbsup2:

We should be leaving here by noon on Saturday, and get there around 1:30.

Let me know, Scooter Bob

How is the weather looking for the weekend? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

We are seeing rain in the forcast on Friday, :crying: hoping that it is the morning and I can get out of here by noon. :banana::banana:

I better find the pants to the rainsuit huh? :sign yeah that:

Bubber

Please! Find your pants before entering WI.

It depends on which weather you look at.

In this case I prefer the weather guess from weather underground.

It is only the weather channel that is calling for rain.

Edited by Flyinfool