IGNORED

Son Passed MSF Course!

bendtdj

My 16 YOA son, Dan, passed his MSF Course this past weekend. He scored 96% on the written and only had one minor mistake on the driving course. He has been driving around town on the little Honda we found. This is going to be great, another rider to DQ!

:whistling:

I had a stragne occurance a couple of weeks ago. I rode to the bank to make a deposit for work and a fellow followed me into the parking lot. He approached me and said the he used to ride a Goldwing until he wrecked a couple of years ago. He said that he had some riding gear he would like to sell. Doreen and I went to his house and discovered that he and his wife had two leather jackets, a women's textile jacket (with back, elbow, and shoulder removable padding), womens nylon wind chaps and a pair of men's leather chaps. The bigger leather jacket was too small for me and too large for either Doreen or Dan. The smaller leather jacket fits Dan great. We purchased the the nylon chaps, textile jacket, leather chaps (for me) and the coat for Dan. They were happy to get them to someone who will use them and we were happy to get all this for just $200.00! I know the textile jacket is that much alone when new.

Sometimes it is nice that things work out. Usually, for me, I step in the cow pie, this time I was able to step over it.

Dave

I am very proud of him. He says he wants to ride out of town with Mom and I. I think he should stay in town for a while to get used to things. Then we will move out to some of the lesser traveled roads.

By the way, how can I edit the title of this thread?

Thanks,

Dave

Aces to Dan for passing that course! Now he is ready to learn how to ride! I taught that for 10 years and have had contact with many of my students after the course was completed. It's a great way to learn the basics and get some of the "fears" that a lack of knowledge can present. Many happy years of riding together to the both of you!!!

POLEDAR:big-grin-emoticon: