IGNORED

This is going to be stange and uninteresing DON'T LOOK

mrich12000

Well I thought to start a post on whats on your mind and if it is uninteresting. But something that strings out on and on like: I like my bike But I don't think about it all the time ..Continue with something that relates in a continuous string .Anyone game to get this to a super post if I don't get yelled at for this thread, Try to keep the Cycling in it, Cheers...

:mugshot::bluesbrother::stickinouttounge::soapbox::Laugh::Laugh::soapbox::soapbox:

Edited by mrich12000
spelled Strange wrong oops..

Ok, I will try my best. Let's see, I like our bike, but I wish we could go on more trips on it. We are supposed to go to the Blue Ridge Mountains, but it seems I am the only one really interested in going there. Now sense I am the passenger this poses a problem. I want to go camping and sighting seeing there. I especially want to see.........................

Yama Mama ( I hope I did this right, if not kick me off:buttkick:)

Guest Swifty

....how GAWWWWHHD awful fast the Browner is now, that's what she wants to see, if she was my passenger she wouldn't believe how dam strong it pulls in 3rd, 4th and 5th, she'd exclaim (with little yelps of ecstacy) how cheap I got this bike for 6 years ago, how many thousands of kilometers I've put on it...then as we ride the sweepers on the Blue Ridge to our campsite, she'd whisper in my ear:

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER WANT A GOLDWING, Swifty?!?!

(cough, cough)

Edited by Swifty

You know...last time we did something like this I lost my fantasy girl (Virginia), we danced to some whimsical music in a forest somewhere in Tennessee with Squidley doing some type of chant and AtlantaDragonslayer chasing after Yama Mama in a tutu, we all headed down to Daytona, which we never made it to....and im still trying to find my way home again. So, I just dont know....you know?? :smile5:

You know...last time we did something like this I lost my fantasy girl (Virginia), we danced to some whimsical music in a forest somewhere in Tennessee with Squidley doing some type of chant and AtlantaDragonslayer chasing after Yama Mama in a tutu, we all headed down to Daytona, which we never made it to....and im still trying to find my way home again. So, I just dont know....you know?? :smile5:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and someone wearing pink chaps

I seem to have lost my "Want To" Think we could find it? Blasted Black Cloud needs to take a vacation somewhere Far Far away!! And I need to get off my ass and get busy!!!

Probally not the place for this but it is raining and this spot was empty.......:think:

out on my bike with the wind in my face

a nice girl on back holding on with a tight embrace

when i look in my mirror and what do i SEE

A 2nd generation trying hard to catch me:big-grin-emoticon:

I recently had something similar, but I was riding solo. Running the twisties between Silverton & Kaslo. I had 3 HDs trying to keep up & a green 83 VR that didn't bother, as the rider was too busy gawking at the mountains. He later took a wrong turn (missing the ice cream stop) & a couple of ferry rides that wasn't on the day's route. This rider was the last to get back to the hotel, as a result & blamed it on his Evil Tom Tom, for the ferry rides........

:stickpoke::canada:

Why, it's none other than Squidley on his restoration bike, and the only reason he can even come close to catching me is because it is missing a lot of extra weight. It's just the frame, an engine, and a seat made out of...

Texas pan-handle putty!!! Hey Massey Ol' buddy, if you slow down a bit I'll be able to pass him my sheepskin seat cover for his poor hiney. :yikes: then we can all ride off and..............

Texas pan-handle putty!!! Hey Massey Ol' buddy, if you slow down a bit I'll be able to pass him my sheepskin seat cover for his poor hiney. :yikes: then we can all ride off and..............

(no problem Annie) and head to Kbay's for an oil change and BBQ grub. we will check Squid's bottom side cause we know how grouchy he can get when the bee-hind gets to rubbin' 'ginst metal. about then tom gives a cell call about ice cream not far from . . . . .

(no problem Annie) and head to Kbay's for an oil change and BBQ grub. we will check Squid's bottom side cause we know how grouchy he can get when the bee-hind gets to rubbin' 'ginst metal. about then tom gives a cell call about ice cream not far from . . . . .

New Orleans, he wants to try this special cajun ice cream made up of....................................

Yama Mama

New Orleans, he wants to try this special cajun ice cream made up of....................................

Yama Mama

Grits and Tobasco sauce :yikes::yikes: Yuck no, says Annie--lets ride on through to the next meet & eat, and we can organize maintenance on.......

Guest human4m

I miss my scoot. I wanna trade-in my wife and son for another one, but he's not born yet, and the dealership can't afford the payoff on her.

I miss my scoot. I wanna trade-in my wife and son for another one, but he's not born yet, and the dealership can't afford the payoff on her.

so the dealership owner offers a trade of his wife for yours. you do it thinking you are getting a piece of the dealership only to find she was a live-in with a no part pre-nup. Now you are really done in and so . . . .

so the dealership owner offers a trade of his wife for yours. you do it thinking you are getting a piece of the dealership only to find she was a live-in with a no part pre-nup. Now you are really done in and so . . . .

You keep banging your head against the wall [just like your avatar] while the rest of us ride off to watch Squidley race??? the other H-D. He may need all of us to pick up parts off the road, or to help him get his wounded machine home afterwards :stickpoke: The riding group of Venturers is growing, and as we head out we are joined by.................