IGNORED

HF Trailer

Mel

http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/trailer-trailer-accessories.html?p=2

Anyone using this Tag-Along trailer from Harbor Freight? Have you swapped out the lights for LED, and if so how was it done? Any repainting to match a tow vehicle?

The price they have it at now minus the 20% off coupon makes it look like a pretty good deal.

Also, any hitch recommendation for 2007 RSV? Trailer has 1 7/8" hitch.

Mel,

Dave Zipcode down here in Houston just bought one and we helped him put it together. He installed LED lights on it and it's a great little trailer, for the price you can go wrong. I couldn't build one for that price.

As far as a hitch, Venturedad makes a great hitch for a good price, that bolts up to the RSV in about 15 minutes :thumbsup2:

http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/trailer-trailer-accessories.html?p=2

Anyone using this Tag-Along trailer from Harbor Freight? Have you swapped out the lights for LED, and if so how was it done? Any repainting to match a tow vehicle?

The price they have it at now minus the 20% off coupon makes it look like a pretty good deal.

Also, any hitch recommendation for 2007 RSV? Trailer has 1 7/8" hitch.

For what it's worth, the 20% off coupon that I had tiny print that explained that the coupon applied only to in-store purchases, and the trailer is only available on-line. Maybe you have a better coupon! :080402gudl_prv:

Dave

The harbor freight store in wausau wisconsin had 4 of them in stock. Well they had 5 but I bought one for 275.00 that included sales tax. Also changed out the lites for led ones. Had to repack the wheel bearings as they use like zero grease in them and had the nut way to tight. But trailer is great.

Richie R

The harbor freight store in wausau wisconsin had 4 of them in stock. Well they had 5 but I bought one for 275.00 that included sales tax. Also changed out the lites for led ones. Had to repack the wheel bearings as they use like zero grease in them and had the nut way to tight. But trailer is great.

Richie R

That's a real break. Shipping was $103.94 for me. I also couldn't use the coupon. Sometimes it stinks to live in a big city where stock flies off the shelves.

Dave

Bought one a couple months ago. Put the leds on it instead of the regular lights to cut down on current draw. Just got back from a 2500 mile trip, pulled great didn't have a problem with the trailer at all:thumbsup2:. Be sure to grease bearings and bearing setup when you get it. Also put longer tongue on it 5.6 ft now give room for a cooler rack and cut down on reverb from the exhaust.