IGNORED

Just Kuhmo'ed my Bike

wolfman1

After seeing Eagleeye's bike, reading everything I could find, pro and con, talking to the pro'ers and the con'er's, and thinking about it for the past year, I've gone and put a car tire on mine, a 2007 venture. The guy that put the tire on the rim said it was harder to get the E-3 off than to put the Kuhmo on. Said all he did was put a tube in the Kuhmo, aired it up really big and laid it in the sun (90 degree day) for a few hours. He then took the tube out and mounted the tire using Dawn to slick up the rim. Said he beat it a little but didn't really have a problem. The tire was so balanced, he din't have use any weights. I've ridden with my wife on the bike, about 150 miles on it at 42 lbs air. The roads were twisties for the most part. The tire did great! My wife said it felt smoother than the E-3 did over the same roads. Looking forward to the next 25,000 miles

:fingers-crossed-emo

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

My wife said the same thing, the RSV has a much smoother ride on the back with kumho, than it did with MT, of course I had the brickstone on back before I changed.

But she also said the same about the Valkyrie and it had avon venom Radails on it, before I put the goodyear on.

Gregg