IGNORED

not as easy as it sounded

Had to change to head light this afternoon.

tryed the handle bar system.

turned to right. un pluged, turned rubber cap 180 degrees, popped off, popped the clib, and the bulb felt out. Hell that was easy. go buy a new bulb.

2-1/2 hours later of screeeeaaaaming, and using words not known in my house. I finally got it back together. My hands are swollen, I have cuts all over the place.

next time, the shop can do it.:scorched::bawling::crying::clap2::cool10::biker:

Had to change to head light this afternoon.

tryed the handle bar system.

turned to right. un pluged, turned rubber cap 180 degrees, popped off, popped the clib, and the bulb felt out. Hell that was easy. go buy a new bulb.

2-1/2 hours later of screeeeaaaaming, and using words not known in my house. I finally got it back together. My hands are swollen, I have cuts all over the place.

next time, the shop can do it.

Wondering why you didn't do it the "EASY" way instead????

What is the easy way? I am imagining that my hands are small enough to maneuver in that small opening, but once I actually do it is a different story.

The "EASY" way is to remove the front fairing, unbolt the bucket, unhook the adjuster rod to gain easy access to the rear of the headlight bucket. I could have probably gotten the bulb changed out quicker this way than the amount of time and effort you had spent frik and frakking around the hard way..

Yes, going the 'easy' way is more work but dang, it's a lot easier..