IGNORED

on our way shortly

BIG TOM

Scoot mostly packed....working on my first cup of coffee.....getting pup ready for the trip to the boarding kennels... gonna grab some breakfast and awaiting on Bull463....then were off to meet Rickster and Michelle on her new scoot in Ripley, NY...Taking the scenic roads to Oberlin....Its gonna be a great day....see you all there....may even have time for an :fnd_(16): stop or two !:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest RawHide

I hope you are not planning on riding today...day is gloomy already and threatening to rain...Bring your rain gears!

Scoot mostly packed....working on my first cup of coffee.....getting pup ready for the trip to the boarding kennels... gonna grab some breakfast and awaiting on Bull463....then were off to meet Rickster and Michelle on her new scoot in Ripley, NY...Taking the scenic roads to Oberlin....Its gonna be a great day....see you all there....may even have time for an :fnd_(16): stop or two !:big-grin-emoticon:

Darn, he left and forgot all about the ice cream,,,,, darn dog!

I can't make it after all tom. I had it down for next weekend . Don't know why. and i haven't been keeping up here. personal life getting in the way. Cancelled my room. Take care ride safe. phil.