IGNORED

houston breakfast m&e

gunboat

hi all

anyone in the houston area would like to have a breakfast m&e next sunday morning? say arount 9:00 am at the luby's in tomball at the coner of 2920 & 249. this luby's sets just north / behind the shell gas station. they have a sign out that says " breatfast bar $4.99" this is a all u-can eat deal. you can cage it if you like, i don't belive we have had a breakfast m&e in a while.

reguards

don c.

Count us in. Might have to cage it. Still haven't got another new tire for my rear. Since mine went down @ 55mph twice in one day. The second time resulting in going in the ditch. Might have it this week. But don't know if I have the time to put it on. Thanks again to Kregg, Brad & Dave and a stranger named Jamie for the help in getting me home.

See y'all there one way or the other,

Hal n Val :thumbsup2:

I'll be at a field meet in Texarkana but I'll see what I can do!:fingers-crossed-emo Maybe I can send Bob Marinara / Calamari in my place!!!!!!!!!!!

How's ol' Bob these days?

http://www.media-freaks.com/work/leilei/muttley/muttley-00.jpg

Would love to, but a little far

Naugh-T

We sure would love to have you here

:)

Thanks, am I not invited. :stickpoke:

Not for a while but hope to get down that way again. Maybe we can see some of the country side, instead of highways.

Brad

Thanks, am I not invited. :stickpoke:

Not for a while but hope to get down that way again. Maybe we can see some of the country side, instead of highways.

Brad

When it cools off for you, come back down and we'll head out to the hill country and ride the 3 sisters.

When it cools off for you, come back down and we'll head out to the hill country and ride the 3 sisters.

Not hijackin the thread but my light is always on Squid and Brad..Best riding in Texas!