IGNORED

Another touchy subject

BuckShot

Question for all you over the hill riders and campers.

This question is for men and women.

As you all know, as we get older,sometimes we have to get up in the night to visit the privy.

Where do you go at in the middle of the night?

Do you walk to the outhouse or carry a port-a- john or what?

Boy--can't wait to hear the comments on this one. :sign20::yikes: I'm asking for it I know so have fun,but would like some answere's also. Trying to talk the wife into camping again on the bike.

For the last few years ive been going to some bike rallies in the UK ,and well everyone including some ladies, use bottles or coffee mugs(do not use for your cuppa after tho) for peeing in at night .in the case of the ladies ,i have been told they use the hospital type of pee bottle . when i first heard this i thought this was really funny, but after 10 or 12 bottles(pint ones) of nooky broon and trying to commando crawl out of my tent in the middle of the night in the pi$$ing rain i was a convert.

For the last few years ive been going to some bike rallies in the UK ,and well everyone including some ladies, use bottles or coffee mugs(do not use for your cuppa after tho) for peeing in at night .in the case of the ladies ,i have been told they use the hospital type of pee bottle . when i first heard this i thought this was really funny, but after 10 or 12 bottles(pint ones) of nooky broon and trying to commando crawl out of my tent in the middle of the night in the pi$$ing rain i was a convert.

Used the hospital bottle when we camped out in Nova Scotia last year, though the neck of the bottle was a little small....lol.:shock3:

Ian

My wife and I got into a camp ground late on evening and by the time we got set up it was dark. In the middle of the night I got up and went to the closest tree. The next morning I was looking for my shoes and found them at the closest tree. Nope it didn't rain....

Mark

OK all you USAF jet jockey folks, let's let em in on what a "relief tube" is.....(easily installed on 1st and 2nd Gens) :happy-emoticon:

Renne

USAF ret.

Pilot to Bombardier..(scratch sound).......Pilot to Bombardier..(scratch sound).....

Bombs away !!!!!!

I must not be that old yet, I walk to the bathrooms. Of course I do make sure I'm not that far away for those night time visits. Those that have camped at the KOA at Asheville know what fun it is going up the hill to the restrooms when you're sober. Much more interesting if you've had a few. :)

Margaret

Question for all you over the hill riders and campers.

This question is for men and women.

As you all know, as we get older,sometimes we have to get up in the night to visit the privy.

Where do you go at in the middle of the night?

Do you walk to the outhouse or carry a port-a- john or what?

Boy--can't wait to hear the comments on this one. I'm asking for it I know so have fun,but would like some answere's also. Trying to talk the wife into camping again on the bike.

Camping, while out on a bike trip? Wow, sorry but I'm a gentleman of leisure, there is NO way I could see myself doing 500 miles a day on the bike and then lay on the cold ground..

Air conditioning, hot tub, pool and evening bar for a night tot is what I look forward to at the end of a hard day's riding..

Not trying to figure out which bush is the proper one to use lol..

We found top notch hotels for $60 a night on our recent trip.. shared by two it's cheap enough to be worthwhile..

;)

Yeah, but if ya wanna get $hitty while at MD(or anywhere else), it's safer to just fall over in (hopefully) your tent, rather than try to drive somewhere.

Not that I've done it... I'm just sayin'.:innocent::whistling: