IGNORED

servere unseasonable weather.

hipshot

We had an a-ok week up here (Western New York)...it was last year when we got the bad one (Oct. 13th) with early heavy snow which downed trees, limbs, lines.

My heart and prayers go out to all of you who might have experienced damage...that Nappannee area seems to have been hit very hard. Lot's of Amish in that town...wife and I made a stop there this past summer for a full day...so when we saw the reports our eyes and ears perked up.

Thursday night we had severe thunderstorms and tornado watches and warnings all over the place here in northern IN. The announcements changed every ten minutes - very unpredictable weather that night. We didn't get much at our house, not even much wind. The worst of it went by just north of us. I haven't heard of any tornado damage though.

All though there were towns not that far from us in Lansing that did get hit with the tornado. We faired ok. we got the rain and the strong winds. We had the August tornado that took all the trees down and damaged the house. During this storm the sirens were going off every 20 minutes so it was on the lap top to see where the radar was saying it was going this made the kids nerves better when they could see that the storm was going away from us but one storm passed with in a mile or so from the house. This is a crazy year for mother nature....:think:

Jessie:2132: