IGNORED

Summer is here!

Owen

Pretty warm my $#@! Its just plane HOT !!!! and my yard still needs cutting...so if your bored there oh buddy, come on out!! I have a Horse trough you can jump in when your done!! :smile5:

Mid 90's here in Houston today... summer is here. Pretty warm mowing the lawn but the garden hose felt good while washing the dogs! :missingtooth:

Pretty warm my $#@! Its just plane HOT !!!! and my yard still needs cutting...so if your bored there oh buddy, come on out!! I have a Horse trough you can jump in when your done!! :smile5:

If ya really like cutting grass, it is suppose to only be in the 80s next week, here, and since my grandson has jumped ship back to GA for two weeks I'll have to do it, unless you wanna enjoy a ride east... :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

We don't have a horse trough, but come to think of it the dog does need a bath, since that seems to be the way you like to cool off!!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Now thats a good offer Owen!!! I think ya should jump all over that!!

If ya really like cutting grass, it is suppose to only be in the 80s next week, here, and since my grandson has jumped ship back to GA for two weeks I'll have to do it, unless you wanna enjoy a ride east... :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

We don't have a horse trough, but come to think of it the dog does need a bath, since that seems to be the way you like to cool off!!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup:

True, but when your good at somthing you should excell in it......and were all here to help!! :stickpoke::Laugh:

You know... this was a post concerning the fact the cold snap here was over. Not a post about my availability for mowing and dog grooming duties... :Im not listening to

Colorado does sound much cooler than Texas now for sure.

I am headed to Seattle June 19th so I am sure I will fine much cooler weather up there.

Owen, don't worry about mowing. Just let it go about two more weeks without rain and your mowing days will be over for this year.

Still acclimating to Texas, looks like we decided to come down during one of the coldest winters in recent history and now whats looking to be one of the hottest summers if it keeps up this way

:doh:

....but I still wouldn't trade it for nuttin!