Why are you acting so innocent....?:think:

Me Innocent .......... Whom are you kidding ? I'm going out tomorrow and fetching me up a Man Thong for the Big Boy Bikini contest Mini is hosting at MD . There's a 2 for 1 sale at the beach store this week . Need for me to buy a bikini for you Big Tom ? I know the manager at the store and I bet I can get a bulk order for all. After the contest , we all can pose in front of FreeBird's and get a group photo.

BEER30

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure sounds like Don owes Mini some payback, and she is trying to play nice beforehand, so he won't get even.

Am I correct in my assumption?:stickpoke:

and your acting like and angel in this too because......you know , I think you are right, lets make mini out as the bad guy...yea, bad mini bad....:rotf:

Me Innocent .......... Whom are you kidding ? I'm going out tomorrow and fetching me up a Man Thong for the Big Boy Bikini contest Mini is hosting at MD . There's a 2 for 1 sale at the beach store this week . Need for me to buy a bikini for you Big Tom ? I know the manager at the store and I bet I can get a bulk order for all. After the contest , we all can pose in front of FreeBird's and get a group photo.

BEER30

You must know me by now, I'M IN.....whats first prize?:confused24:

Nothing makes ya'll look guiltier then making me out to be the bad one. By the way I thought the bikini thing was supposed to be a surprise? Now we'll have to think of something else. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

I thought that was supposed to be the distraction ?

BEER30

Mini, please do not under estimate yourself or better yet, cut yourself short !:stickpoke: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BEER30

She is short enough as it is.....

BTW you got a saddle, to go on the St Bernard, so she can ride it?????

Hey Margaret, Does that mean you won't need the raincoat now?? What about the cattle prod and the other "things" I was fixin' to send ya for MD :confused24::big-grin-emoticon:

Guess it's going to be a real quiet MD this year:rasberry:

Raincoat won't be necessary :innocent: but the cattle prod and other stuff still send it.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

BEER30

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my achin' eyeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: