When I clicked on it I got a generic Kragun Checker page. It would not give me a price on the jack, which I assume is what you are buying. I got what looks like the same jack from Harbor Freight for about $55 or $60. On sale and with a discount coupon that isn't too hard to find. Cycle World has coupons also. Hope I'm on the right track.

$22.50 is like getting it for free. It is a very good jack. I left my Warrior on mine for a couple of days just to test it and the jack didn't move at all. It theory you could buy some and sell them for a profit. I have seen this same jack in different colors for well over a hundred bucks.

$22.50 is like getting it for free. It is a very good jack. I left my Warrior on mine for a couple of days just to test it and the jack didn't move at all. It theory you could buy some and sell them for a profit. I have seen this same jack in different colors for well over a hundred bucks.

Thanks for the input.

It'll work with my adapters. Even if the lift arms arm the short versions I add a safety bar to allow them to be used.

I don't think I've ever seen any atv/mc jack this cheap before. Is the quality there or is it a cheap knock-off? You're trusting these things on lifting and keeping the bike up while in the upraided position. 850-900 lbs of bike is no laughing matter when it falls from a couple of feet.

Larry

It'll work with my adapters. Even if the lift arms arm the short versions I add a safety bar to allow them to be used.

I don't think I've ever seen any atv/mc jack this cheap before. Is the quality there or is it a cheap knock-off? You're trusting these things on lifting and keeping the bike up while in the upraided position. 850-900 lbs of bike is no laughing matter when it falls from a couple of feet.

Larry

You're right if it's cheap. I will need to take a close look before I buy it. They are discontinued so maybe that's why they are so inexpensive.

Thanks for your help.

My local Kragen has that jack on close out for $22.47. I think I'll pick it up.

Thanks

Rich

Buy 'm all Rich. Heck I'm gonna go visit the Kragen down the street, and see if they're blowing them out too.... Open... open...open... :)

i tried to buy the otc jack sears shows on its website from them but after all the silly sub fees the jack went from $169.00 to $276.00. googled otc on the web and found summit racing handles them. shipped to my door in 2 days for $169.99 the jack has 3 1/4 wide by 17 inches long jack pads works so nice with the carbon one stand. also has a 2 year warranty..check it out at summit racing website..:lightbulb:

Harbor Freight works just fine on mine it works good for what I need it for did really good when changing out my front tire and much easier on my knees now I can sit on my mechanic chair and shine away no more laying in the floor cleaning the under side of mufflers and cleaning the wheels is a breeze now:)

Once I got used to the stability issue of the jack everything went OK. :happy34: