IGNORED

Grindo's new bike...

Skid

Dan keeps moving up, one day he might have a Venture !!

HOWEVER it's lookin GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm sure he will like the fairing protection.

I can't give you all that satisfaction. There's got to be a v-twin or two in the bunch to give you all some credibility. Also, consider me a safety feature so people can hear us coming.:missingtooth:

I can't give you all that satisfaction. There's got to be a v-twin or two in the bunch to give you all some credibility. Also, consider me a safety feature so people can hear us coming.:missingtooth:

I used to be able to hear...:whistling:

Skid's right. It's not just black. It's a PPG color effect paint that has a burnt orange metal flake clearcoat with another clear over the base black. Depending on the light and the angle it can look flat black, gloss black, orange, copper and even burgundy.

Looks great Dan, how are you liking the fairing, it looks great with the matching hard bags.........cant wait to see it in person. :clap2::thumbsup:

I love the fairing. I wasn't sure I would like the stubby windshield but it works really well. The fade tinting on it looks really good too. Its the whole memphis shades setup. I'm strongly considering the lowers to go with it. Has anyone tried them?

I was using both lowers, the ones I made to go with the stock shield and the ones from Memphis Shades..............I removed the stock type and stayed with the MS on the fairing and no noticeable difference. They are well worth the price.

I love the fairing. I wasn't sure I would like the stubby windshield but it works really well. The fade tinting on it looks really good too. Its the whole memphis shades setup. I'm strongly considering the lowers to go with it. Has anyone tried them?

if you had a feather up your arse and i had that bike, we would both be tickled to death..lol..

nice color... i had to look twice cause one pic showed a flat black and then the next showed glossy and i was like,,hmm i dont drink liquor so i didnt know what to think...

I ever get "Brown Sugar" back togather I might get to see it. Anybody know where that elbow shaped piece that turns right goes???:think:

Are you taking it to the Falls Dan?

Sure am. Getting it ready now. Adding power ports in the fairing. Got my gps mounted and giving it the once over.