IGNORED

Leakey TX BBQ trip..We are BACK

Tom

We just made it home..I kept in touch with Larry and guys I am glad they are OK..He was only 15 miles from the house when it happened..So glad they are OK and NO the Dog was not on board! Also..I will let others let ya know about the trip but all I can say is WOW!!! The Amarillo Tx bunch made there first meet..I think they were not expecting all of what went on...For those that missed it..well it was a success!Pictures will follow by the other members but we saw the most magnificent array of flowers that can be imagined..Imagine a Sea of Purple..literally 100s of acres solid purple with cactus rising from it all with dashes of yellow flowers mixed in...Mind boggling. Hope everyone makes it home OK..We are home!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2045567&id=1073186456 I think this link will give a few more pictures from a good friend of mine

Edited by Tom
Added facebook link from a friend (Pictures)

Just got home the wind never did die down to day.

Friday was a miserable day rained on me and mom from Cleburne to Round Rock and storms on Friday night.

But Saturday the clouds parted and the sun came out. we done some riding before heading to the Frio River Pecan Camp and were able to meet Tom his mother and sister , Rockhound and a few other ( I am lousy with names) was able to shot the bull for 3 hours before having to head back to Kerravill to the hotel (left just in time the deer were on the roads on 16). Next time we will stay at the camp to far to run back and forth.

Any one that has the chance should ride this area.

We Both had a good time:dancefool:Here is some of what we seen

Yes Larry (GuthDaddy) had a mishap in Johnson City but I just got off the phone with him again and they are A OK. We communicated with him and he was OK but not able to make the trip. I will make another weekend of it even if it is just he and I and the Wives..He was really looking forward to it..We will ride again! There are a few stories but I dont know if it would be the same telling them..You justhad to be there. Alll I can sa is Jose Cuervo can really bring out the singing talent in some!

Yes Larry (GuthDaddy) had a mishap in Johnson City but I just got off the phone with him again and they are A OK. We communicated with him and he was OK but not able to make the trip. I will make another weekend of it even if it is just he and I and the Wives..He was really looking forward to it..We will ride again! There are a few stories but I dont know if it would be the same telling them..You justhad to be there. Alll I can sa is Jose Cuervo can really bring out the singing talent in some!

I'm glad they are OK. I'd heard from Ponch about the accident. Scary stuff!

Just got home the wind never did die down to day.

Friday was a miserable day rained on me and mom from Cleburne to Round Rock and storms on Friday night.

But Saturday the clouds parted and the sun came out. we done some riding before heading to the Frio River Pecan Camp and were able to meet Tom his mother and sister , Rockhound and a few other ( I am lousy with names) was able to shot the bull for 3 hours before having to head back to Kerravill to the hotel (left just in time the deer were on the roads on 16). Next time we will stay at the camp to far to run back and forth.

Any one that has the chance should ride this area.

We Both had a good time:dancefool:Here is some of what we seen

Thanks for the pics. Where is that giant deer statue?

Dave

I'm glad they are OK. I'd heard from Ponch about the accident. Scary stuff!

Thanks for the pics. Where is that giant deer statue?

Dave

Dave that is just north of Kerrville on Hwy 16 N. It is made from Junk Auto parts sitting on a basa of an old junk car..Pretty Cool!

thanks for the pictures sorry i missed it. but tom now old buddy i have heard you sing with out the HELP of mr.quiveo and i was crying :rasberry: by the time you stoped and i belive i was not the only one in the case truck that was doing the same. :dancefool:

best reguards

don c.