IGNORED

Group Pix VA M&E Today

Long Tall

Thought I would post a quick pic from todays M&E here on Ole Virginia...Duke picked I good spot...I'll leave the other pixs in Bobby's professional hands..

PS...Duke informed me today that the handle from when I first signed on the site "gharbourjr" needed to be changed.....He suggested that my 6' 6" height should be considered in the handle...Donna and I talked riding home.... Since I have a Bud here in Lynchburg calling me "LongTall"...We decided to go with that......What a great ride today and what a great group of folks...:bowdown:

So...Freebird...If you read this...Please change handle to "LongTall" :fingers-crossed-emo

Link to Group Pix.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ow2Jv3oh1erwE-8tt3x5pQ?feat=directlink

LongTall

formerly...

George In Virgina (gharbourjr)

Thought I would post a quick pic from todays M&E here on Ole Virginia...Duke picked I good spot...I'll leave the other pixs in Bobby's professional hands..

PS...Duke informed me today that the handle from when I first signed on the site "gharbourjr" needed to be changed.....He suggested that my 6' 6" height should be considered in the handle...Donna and I talked riding home.... Since I have a Bud here in Lynchburg calling me "LongTall"...We decided to go with that......What a great ride today and what a great group of folks...:bowdown:

So...Freebird...If you read this...Please change handle to "LongTall" :fingers-crossed-emo

Link to Group Pix.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ow2Jv3oh1erwE-8tt3x5pQ?feat=directlink

LongTall

formerly...

George In Virgina (gharbourjr)

NOW THAT IS A ROAD NAME:happy34::happy34::happy34:

So when others ask me who is that Tall guy overthere I can say thats "George.. LONG TALL" You will be surprised how many people will remember that instad of gharbourjr:happy34::happy34::happy34:

Glad you came and it was great to see you and Donna again!!!!

wow...nice group....looks like you all had a great time....Isn't it great to get together for some laughs....made a lot of new friends at these meet and eats......just wish I was there with you guys and gals....thanks for all the pictures.....:big-grin-emoticon:...ps how come no-one has an ice cream in their hand, you guys need to work on that.....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

NOW THAT IS A ROAD NAME:happy34::happy34::happy34:

So when others ask me who is that Tall guy overthere I can say thats "George.. LONG TALL" You will be surprised how many people will remember that instad of gharbourjr:happy34::happy34::happy34:

Glad you came and it was great to see you and Donna again!!!!

You did a real good job putting this together Duke...Thanks for bringing up the Handle thing...Also...Keep those 2nd Amendment Emails coming....We're the last line of defense on keeping our rights... :thumbsup2:

Always welcome in Lynchburg...

Long Tall