IGNORED

New motto as a VentureRider...

Guest human4m

Guest human4m

As my smaller-carbed 1997 Royal Star devoured a Road King this weekend, (Okay, it wasn't THAT much of a difference, but I was definitely faster!) I've decided my new motto will be:

"VentureRider - Why buy a Harley-Davidson when you can OWN one."

As my smaller-carbed 1997 Royal Star devoured a Road King this weekend, (Okay, it wasn't THAT much of a difference, but I was definitely faster!) I've decided my new motto will be:

I like it! :thumbsup2:

there are a lot of members here that have harleys. they are a good looking bike.

i just think about being stranded somewhere when it breaks.

I do like trends and the trend is that our yamaha's don't break near as much.

If i came across a really good deal, i would probably get it just to have another bike in the stable. other than that, nah.

BTDT with 3 consecutive Harley's and Willie G. ain't getting another nickel out of me no matter how good the deal is. God bless them fellars that ride Harleys cuz they are still Brothers out there on the road....and I always stop to offer sympathy if nothing else.

Boomer....who sez the fish-head-noodle- eaters done a purty good job with these Ventures....and they can carry more cheesecake than a Harley too.:smilies6:

The '98 RSTC will do some of the Sportsters too :smile5: