IGNORED

1983 Venture is now mine...all mine

Karl C.

Well the venture that i have on my profile was mine then it wasnt then it was and well finally my friend and I made the deal today and I finally have title in hand... so it is mine all mine... Starting tomorrow I am gonna get it ready for the road.

I am needing some tires but I have to be honest I need some inexpesnvie ones. I am looking at dunlop d404 42 bucks for the back, brand new, and about 60 bucks for the front one.. is that a good sub 100 dollar tire or does anyone else have any ideals?

I did get my mirrors in the trade and I cant wait to ride this thing. I rode the 700 nighthawk home today from terre haute to evansville, in and it is a nice little around town bike but honestly I feel cramped on it. I am not a real big guy but I do like to stretch..

Now I guess I gotta get a subscription on here so I can keep talking and getting good feedback from the really awesome forum...:smile5::smile5::smile5:

Im running the shinko tourmaster 230 on front adn back on my 1st gen. not sure what the milage will be like as this is a new tire on the market, but it only cost 128.00 to the door or drop shipped to the dealor. I am so far impressed with these tires and have close to 2000 miles on it so far with no problems. I put the 404 on my wifes shadow as it was original to the bike, and it ride very nice.

David