IGNORED

Ohio to Florida 4-1-10

Brian D.

Hey all: Well, heading out on my first long trip on my 07 midnight RSV to Sanford, fla on Thursday. Leaving as soon as school is out as I have a 12 day break and ready to head south to visit my daughter. Got a new rear tire on yesterday, fluids topped off and got her washed and waxed yesterday. Anyone have any lastminute tips as I head south Thursday. Will try to get on Thursday night after checking into hotel and then Friday night after I get there. Plan on taking it steady and not in a hurry. Appreciate any prayers for safe travel. Brian D.

Planning on heading on I-64 out of Huntington, W.Va and down I-77 south and link up with I-95 south into Daytona and then I-4 toward Orlando but Thanks Randy. God Bless

I just did most of those on the way back from Daytona a few weeks ago. Lots of scenery along I77 in the Virginia's. Be sure and take the East side bypass around Jacksonville, beautiful bridge there.

Have a great ride, Scooter Bob

Hey All: Made it to Sanford Fla tonight, 971 miles and boy was it hot today from Virginia all the way. Midnight RSV ran like a top and made it down here on 74.00 worth of gas. Onl had one tank that got over 45mpg but I ran it between 75 and 80 mph and she pulled thosed mountians in I-77 with no problem. Glad I did this, now back to Ohio on Tuesday.