IGNORED

Sequential Turn Signals

awsmsrv

are they amber? and if so, what is the part number?

very cool! mike

Yes, they are amber, but, they also are available in red. The part number for the amber is LB05A & LB05R for red. The link is in my first post.

Do you have pictures on how you routed the wires?

No, but, I went behind the mirror (I have Jardine Cruiser mirrors that I got when I had my V Star 1100 Silverado), behind the mirror stalk with zip ties, & tied into the wires coming out of the headlight/turn signal unit. Pretty easy to do. Since my mirrors are not flat (convex), I had to add some 3M foam tape to the back of the signals so they'd stick. The stock mirrors may not work as well, since they are a bit smaller than what I have, but, I'm not sure about that.

• 1 year later...
Just took a few pics of the sequential turn signals I installed a couple weeks ago. Sorry about the quality of them, but, you should get the idea. I got them from Custom Dynamics. Whatcha think?

Got any photos of the completed installation in the daylight? I like the mod, but I would like to see how the installation looks.

Just one question, Don't the lights distract you or blind you at night?

Ditto on the blinding at night ?

No, they don't distract me nor do they blind me at night. In fact, I like that they're easily visible, rather than just the dash indicator.