IGNORED

Let The Countdown Begin...

bongobobny

Brought the bike home from my BIL's, money is in the bank, picking up certified check tomorrow. The trailer is registered and inspected, and I pimped it out a little already. Have a utility box for jackstands, bottle jack etc. Car has brand new tires on it. Few lose ends to tie up, having a couple of husky members help load the scoot friday and tie it down. Should be prety much set to take off Saturday after I stop the mail, load the luggage, etc. Great weathewr Saturday, rain for Sunday.

Hannigan here we come...

Well, the bike is on the trailer and strapped down, thanks to Rickster and Big Tom! We're packing the rest of our stuff as I type. Nothing left to do but load ther car, stop at the Post Office and stop the mail, gas up and go!!

Oh Boy!! Can't wait!!!

Hey Bob,

Both Jean and I wanted to wish you Safe Journeys as you drop your "baby" off for the upgrade! I can hardly wait to see the finished product. And just in time for summer. We are so happy for you and know that this improvement will guarantee many miles of comfortable riding for you.

Have a great time,:thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean