A HUGE thank you to V7Goose!! I made the ride to Texas this past weekend where V7Goose provide me with a one on one maintenance clinic. Here are just a few things done and covered:

1. Set the floats in the carbs

2. Sync the carbs

3. Adjusted steering head

4. Corrected wiring issues in passing light bar

5. Corrected the manufactures defect and dealer error issues with light bar

6. Installed and balanced new rear tire

7. Check and greased rear wheel assembly

8. Installed "levelizers" and adjusted air pressure in shocks

Kent (V7Goose) provided information, service and hospitality greater than expected or deserved. So here's to you Kent; a tip of the hat, a bow at the waist and a hardy handshake of appreciation my friend.

Thank you !!! Tony (archeryguy)

Regarding our Ventures we do have the Top Guns right here on this Site....Guys that talk the talk but more importantly walk the walk too. If there was a way to round up all these guys and have them in a single Service Department there's no doubt in my mind there would be serious money made and Customer Service would be unbeatable!

Bravo Zulu to all you guys here. You offer up sound techinal advice,hit the road to help any member here,and work those wrenches when the need is there. You, Gentlemen are the true essence of America's spirit and how it used to be everywhere across this great Country. I am proud to call each of you FRIEND whether I have met you or not.

Boomer....With regards and RESPECT.

You are very welcome; I was glad to help you out. Hope you made it home OK - that snow and ice we had Saturday night and all day Sunday was a lot worse than what we were expecting, so I imagine it wasn't too nice riding north!

Besides being safe, I hope you like the way that thing handles now - we sure made some significant changes. I look forward to seeing you again, and getting to do some riding with you this time.

Goose

V7Goose;

I waited until Monday to head north. It was a little chilly riding but it warmed up pretty quick. The Bike handles GREAT. I hadn't noticed the howl of the back tire previously but now with the new one I've noticed a BIG difference. Took the wife on a ride yesterday afternoon. She noticed it rode much smoother too.

Even our local County Sheriff liked my bike. It was riding so smooth I didn't notice I was running 67 mph in a 40 mph zone.:shock3: He stopped us, we had a little chat, he admired my bike and asked we slow down and ride safe.:thumbsup2:

Hope to catch up with you and maybe some others on the forum and do some riding. I will be sticking close to home and coaching baseball thru mid-June. Hope to make a few trips after the season ends.

Thanks again !!

Goose has been there for quite a few of us!

Not to mention taking the time to write the results of several tests/experiments he has conducted to help improve the ride and reliability of our bikes. For example, all the effort spent to see the handling benefits of the level links, smaller front tire, and combination of both. There was a lot of work and trial and error energy expended there. Goose put forth the effort, and shared the results with us. All without asking. That says a lot.

Thanks, Bro.

Vance