IGNORED

HF motorcycle lift coupon.

royalstarjac

The float charger is a good deal too, but DO NOT USE IT ON AGM BATTERIES like the stock battery in the 2nd Gen RSV!!!!!!!!!!

I use one on my riding lawn mower and one on my '50 H-D FL

I also bought one of the Motorcycle stand/wheel chock to work on my bike in the garage and possibly to bolt into a trailer for bike transport..... I have yet to assemble it, so I hope it works well....... the price was right.

I've looked at that aluminum jack for sometime. Always wondered if you could cut the risers to fit between the pipes so we wouldn't need an adapter to lift. Anyone here have this jack and if so how well does it work?

Guest scarylarry

Ok I'm new on this, but this jack looks flat enough to drive on tied down and drop the back wheel if need be.

So could you please explain what you are talking about on the risers..

I have a MC floor jack and it works fine with a 2x4's on it..

But the risers have stump me.

Thanks

I've looked at that aluminum jack for sometime. Always wondered if you could cut the risers to fit between the pipes so we wouldn't need an adapter to lift. Anyone here have this jack and if so how well does it work?

I also bought one of the Motorcycle stand/wheel chock to work on my bike in the garage and possibly to bolt into a trailer for bike transport..... I have yet to assemble it, so I hope it works well....... the price was right.

If you bought the black one ( http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=97841&CategoryName=&SubCategoryName= ) be careful! It is for UP TO a 130 tire.

It will "trap" the 150 front RSV tire and you will have to let the air out of the tire to get it out. Been there, done that... :doh::headache:

The cheaper one ( http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=96349&CategoryName=&SubCategoryName= ) works great!!!:thumbsup2:

Here is a link to $120 off coupon on a MC lift good till 3/24.

Scroll down and you can print it out.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile=magurl4.html

Thanks for the heads up, but I have a question. Is that front tire clamp all thats holding the bike upright??? And if the bike needs to be put on it's centerstand it will move aft as it's being lifted up, and I'm wondering how it's kept in the clamp??? Those things scare the 'H' out of me, but if I can picture how it sits up there safely I'll try it. Help.....!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, but I have a question. Is that front tire clamp all thats holding the bike upright??? And if the bike needs to be put on it's centerstand it will move aft as it's being lifted up, and I'm wondering how it's kept in the clamp??? Those things scare the 'H' out of me, but if I can picture how it sits up there safely I'll try it. Help.....!!!!!!

Jack i have such a 120$ off Lift since Years.

I use it all the Time for all of my Bikes.

I did the Wheel Clamp away right after i got the Lift, because the Lift is a bit short for our Bikes and i needed to reposition the Stopper(drilled two new Hole at the very front End to get the Bike more to the Front to make use of the rear Door. It's a good Lift and i recently added this Wheel Chock to my Shop ...

http://www.powerplustools.de/_image.php/image/_images/large/image.php?image=_images%2Flarge%2FPPT0377_A.jpg

I just place it at Front End before the Stopper and ride the Bike on the Lift and into the Chock. Works great without any Straps. I lift the VR as well as the '09 Max without anything to the top End. Currently using it to mount the Motor in my Buddies FZ750 ... without anything else to hold the Bike straight up. This Combo is just unbelievable.

I was talking about the regular moto jack, hf item # 94715, not the drive on lift. Looks like a great jack for the money. I would prefer a drive on lift, but storage is a problem so will probably go with this style instead. Was hoping to modify those lifters to work so I wouldn't have to use 2X4's. Do you think 2X's keep the bike stable enough?

Guest scarylarry

Yes I do but only when strapped down I would never do it without straps..

Might someday do a carbon one, but for now I might look at this jack very closely....

This forum has cost me a bundle of :mo money: with all the add on's..

I was talking about the regular moto jack, hf item # 94715, not the drive on lift. Looks like a great jack for the money. I would prefer a drive on lift, but storage is a problem so will probably go with this style instead. Was hoping to modify those lifters to work so I wouldn't have to use 2X4's. Do you think 2X's keep the bike stable enough?