IGNORED

Canadian Delivery

IH Truck Guy

Well.I had a load going to Breslau,Ont.:canada:

It was supposed to deliver on Thursday,but had to move it up to Wednesday.

Coming thru Michigan,I lost a injector on the motor.:doh:

The load had to get there so I ran it on 5 cylinders per the bosses orders..

I was sweating it going over the Blue Water Bridge because the motor was missing badly and vibrating real bad.

I got to Waterloo Regional Airport and met Hal there..

I got unloaded and parked the truck and went and had dinner with Hal,Gayle and Rhonda.

Very cool.It was great seeing you guys again...

A venture M&E with a 18 wheeler and 3 cages..:happy34:

I stopped in Port Huron on the way back and had the oil changed and limped her back to the terminal...Hopefully they will have it done on Monday.

What kind of truck is that?

It's a Oshkosh crash,fire and rescue truck.It weighs 40,000lbs.

3.05 meters wide..I got that info off my Ontario oversize permit..Otherwise 10 ft. wide.:p

It sprays water,foam and dry chemicals.

625 Cat motor with a 7speed Allison automatic and all wheel drive....

Looks like the "New and Improved" crash trucks the airports use. I can't count how many of those things, and fire trucks I hauled over the years.

They used to coat them with a wax for shipment to protect them. When you caught some rain they turned pink.

Got some looks and a lot of radio chatter.

Headed for the Gay Bay boys.......LOL!

:big-grin-emoticon:

Welllllll, look who they had haulin' it! I'm just sayin', that's all! I see plenty of the up armored new style personnel carriers going thru Indy on there way somewhere, looks like they'd be fun to try out, but I doubt they would let me , either!

There ya go Dano........

What if our armed forces had a DEMO DAY!!!!?

They bring their best of the best toys and we get to take 'em for a spin.

Think anybody from here would be interested?

I gotta write a letter to somebody and see if we can get this set up.

If ya don't hear for me for a while............:mugshot:

I would have thought that you guys would've tried that rig out in the woods after lunch, what good is transporting a rig like that and not having some fun?!!!

Dano,I've found over the years,that it's real hard to get customers to sign for the trucks when they have tree branches and mud all over..:whistling: :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

That just takes all the fun out of it! Glad you had fun and a good hook-up with those guys, can't believe Naugh-T didn't ride that new bike! Oh, wait a minute, maybe Brads still fixin' the paint from that rollover!

i'm more concerned about the bad injector. M11, 60series, 3406E, what?

If the turbo and flex pipe are staying clean and dry it's likely an electrical failure and should not cause any long term harm.

435 3406e....

I pretty sure some thing let go internally.I heard a pop and then it started missing real bad..In 300 miles,the oil on the dipstick was up 2" past full...That's why I stopped to get the oil changed on the way back to prevent washing out a cylinder or two..We will see.

That just takes all the fun out of it! Glad you had fun and a good hook-up with those guys, can't believe Naugh-T didn't ride that new bike! Oh, wait a minute, maybe Brads still fixin' the paint from that rollover!

The funny thing was while I was having dinner in Canada,Brad was on a business trip to Milwaukee....:think::think:

Holy cow Dan. Has it been that long I've seen you?:think:

Quite the beard you got going there!:santa:

You gotta get out and play the Scavenger hunt more so I can keep track or your latest hairdo...:stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

Hey buddy,I'm a chameleon..I have to keep Shari and the federalies at the border guessing.:whistling::crackup::crackup:

Just another one of the joys of being in the "Witness Relocation Program":D:D:D

435 3406e....

I pretty sure some thing let go internally.I heard a pop and then it started missing real bad..In 300 miles,the oil on the dipstick was up 2" past full...That's why I stopped to get the oil changed on the way back to prevent washing out a cylinder or two..We will see.

Is it a company truck? because......:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

good! now I can give you a hard time about driving a mercedes:rotf:, cat killer:rotf:

LMAO :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think this cat has 9 lives..:)

They put in a oil pump and rods and mains 4 months ago.

New turbo 1 month ago....

Now this,what's next?

I know that I'm on pins and needles.:whistling:

They put in a oil pump and rods and mains 4 months ago.

New turbo 1 month ago....

Now this,what's next?

I know that I'm on pins and needles.:whistling:

Damn, if your that hard on your truck,:think: no wonder you don't ride that first gen anymore..:stickpoke:

You can't afford to..:mo money:

:sign just kidding:

Just kiddin' man, I know your busy, Luv you guys, Scooter Bob

can't believe Naugh-T didn't ride that new bike! Oh, wait a minute, maybe Brads still fixin' the paint from that rollover!

Yah Funny Guy Eh ! Vern.

Honestly I have misplaced a piece of paper that I need to register the bike. MTO requires this form that was given to me at the border, but not sure where it went too.

Got everything else done and now I am waiting for that paper to come in the mail.

So no she can not drive it legally yet !

DAN sorry I missed you both here and in Milwaukee

Brad