IGNORED

OEM Parts

1joeranger

Just received some Replacement OEM Parts from http://partshark.com/. (877.999.5686) Very satisfied with the order. Their website was easy to navigate, the pricing decent, and I was able to see the pictograms of the parts as I ordered. Upon ordering I received a confirmation email, followed shortly thereafter with an email explaining the status of my order and a promised email upon the parts being shipped. I did receive that email, with tracking #, the day they shipped. Parts arrived 7 days after ordered. The parts were correct, the process painless and as promised, hence the plug for these guys!!!!

By the way, what does OEM stand for?

Glad you had a good response with them, they ae a local dealer to me and I have worked with Chris numerous times over the years. I keep stressing to him the importance of keeping our members happy!:thumbsup2:

I've been using them lately for items I wanted to keep stock. Their prices are excellent on the things I have bought and they do a great job of keeping you in the loop on your order. No sitting around wondering if they forgot about ya or not.

So far they seem like a great bunch of folks to work with. I'm sticking with 'em.