IGNORED

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!

OB-1

Finally enough snow has melted off the 4+ miles of gravel to provide a safe path to the pavement! So tomorrow is the big day; my first ride since the snow hit last October! Tomorrow's temps are supposed to be mid 40's to maybe even 50F! My bike will be mud covered when I return home, but it will be worth it. It's been a long snowy winter and we'll likely get a few more storms before summer, but the road is open and I'm headed out for a ride! :banana::sun::dancefool::cool10::Venture:

:Venture:shadow of WY. Today low to mid 50's then upper 50's through Sunday. Haven't seen next week yet. Put in ca 55 miles today, and plan even more tomorrow. Got to drink at the trough of the Rockies when we can, even if on the foot-hill roads. Still blue sky and sun, ... and warmer! NEVER thought it would come.

Go for it WY!!!! Yea.

JackZ

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO

The guy who rides in any direction but down, is ready to go up, but in nooooo hurry!

:Venture::7_6_3[1]:

YeeHaw!!! I got to ride yesterday and today! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

Supposed to snow tomorrow:doh::(.

Couldn't entice my wife to ride today; she said it was still too cold for her, upper 40's:no-no-no:.

There's a lot of sand & gravel on the pavement around here and I found out just how little traction there is when I pulled out to pass a slow car going up a 9% grade. I twisted the throttle and lit up the rear tire. :rotfl: