IGNORED

Seafoam Sale

FROG MAN

After these posts, I checked again with the nearest Walmart superstore and TSC store here in Ontario. Neither sell Seafoam. Best price I have found is almost $13.00/can at an auto parts store. Would be interested if anyone in Ontario has found a better priced supply.

Do they sell camp fuel in Canada??????

http://static.newworldencyclopedia.org/thumb/9/9c/Camp_fuel.jpg/300px-Camp_fuel.jpg

a post of mine from another thread:

My local Advance Auto Parts and NAPA both carry it by the gallon, HOWEVER it is IMHO expensive.

I have shifted over to using products like Coleman Camp Fuel (Naptha) instead.

For one gallon it costs about 1/3 the price and it is 2 times more concentrated, so it goes 6 times as far as Seafoam. I wish I could find more bargains like this.

It does not have the alcohol to dry your fuel, but 99.9999% of the fuel I buy comes with 10% Ethanol from the pump, so fuel dryer is no longer needed............

Read the article HERE for more info

Yep Tractor Supply has 128 oz 1 Gallon Can for $39.99.That converts to $4.99 a can. They have plenty in stock to.

Thanks for the info. Today I went into an Auto Zone and they had the 1 Gallon Sea Foam for $59.99 (the Tractor Supply is too far from me). The good news is that they called and confirmed the sale price then gave me a price match.