IGNORED

Looking at doing a maintenance day in Iowa!

Godlover

I've been talking to Cougar about hosting a maintenance day here in Newton sometime this summer and we are working on a date. Newton is in the middle of the state, I live right off 1-80 - have four garage stalls and a few tools. Plus, there is a Super 8 less than a block from our house for those who might want to stay the night. Other hotels close by as well. We have a city park in our back yard with a shelter as well. I think it is an ideal place to do it. My wife and I both are pastors serving different churches so it will have to be a Saturday when we don't have a family event, weddings or races at the Speedway. We have a policy of no alcohol at our house so booze will be out. I don't have a problem with alcohol - just a choice we made and adhere to it at our house. I've never been to a maintenance day but think it would be fun. I'm putting this out here now just to see how much interest we can muster. For you race fans, Newton is the home of NASCAR's Iowa Speedway. I'm a chaplain there. We also will host the Hot Rod Power Tour on June 5th!

Now that one might possible for me! Don't know what I might have left to fix by then but it's at least a chance to meet up with some of these folks.

And you're just north a bit of Sully. I got family over there. Might be a good trip to make.

I'll keep an eye on this one.

Later

Mike

I will bring my Carb_Tune for anybody that want to use it OR I will adjust for you and teach you how to use it. I will also bring more tools. *Yippy*

Sounds like fun!

Maybe in MAY, JULY ? AUG>>>???

Don's Maintenance Day is in JUNE!

Jeff