IGNORED

Headsets for the intercom.

elmicko

OK, I need to find a REALLY good deal on a set headsets for two helmets. The wife thinks it would be a good idea to talk while we're riding.:bawling: Does anybody know where I can get them cheap? A buddy said he saw some in an ad in Wing World for $69 for two. Of course, he didn't keep the magazine.

Help.

Mick

OK, I need to find a REALLY good deal on a set headsets for two helmets. The wife thinks it would be a good idea to talk while we're riding.:bawling: Does anybody know where I can get them cheap? A buddy said he saw some in an ad in Wing World for $69 for two. Of course, he didn't keep the magazine.

Help.

Mick

IF you are willing to wait a few months I am going to give away my standard J&M headsets when I get my other set of J&M ELITE headsets for my other pair of helmets. Tom

Anybody who is only looking for intercom capability should be OK with the cheap J&M units. If you are looking for something to listen to music though, I highly recommend the Edsets over anything else I've heard. I've used the top of the line J&Ms, the AirRiders and the cheaper J&Ms and none of them are as good as the Edsets in my opinion.

Guest scarylarry
Wish the half helmet sets were that price.:bang head:

We need to find a pair at a good price. I've never used intercom before. Will be interesting.

I just bought a from wing n stuff and use for the first time yesterday, the stereo sounds great and the cb sounds great me and friend talk till he got out of range...I paid 130 I think for this one it will fit in a half helmet great..

Anybody who is only looking for intercom capability should be OK with the cheap J&M units. If you are looking for something to listen to music though, I highly recommend the Edsets over anything else I've heard. I've used the top of the line J&Ms, the AirRiders and the cheaper J&Ms and none of them are as good as the Edsets in my opinion.

I bought Edsets for my new helmet last year, liked the thin pieces for the ears, but what I am finding and is irrating is this: They work great for the Intercom and the radio (FM AM), but with ZUMO 550 sounds, espcially XM and directions, have to crank the volume up to max. I did not have to do this with the J&Ms, the cheap set $69 set.

But the sound quality with Intercom and AM/FM radio for the EDsets are definitly better. Just wish the EDSets worked better with the Zumo device.

Since elmiko already pulled the trigger, I wouldn't mind if you considerd me as the recipiant of these. :bowdown:

Man, am I shameless. :innocent:

They are yours..Ill get with you in a PM and arrange everything..You pay shipping,Ill ship then tell ya how much shipping is and send a receipt. Tom