IGNORED

Loozeaner meet and maintenance day

kbran

Damn, and I was planning to tent it. I could just go back to WI if all I wanted to do was camp in sub freezing weather.

Oh well, I've done it before.

How far away are the warm ocean breezes anywho???

Later, Scoooter Bob

Bob....where you at right now??

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob....where you at right now??

Mt Vernon, IL. Not quite a hundred miles from MO where I will jump on I55 south to Loozeaner(did I spell that right, or was there supposed to be three o's?)

If you want to follow the rest of my crazy journey, it's all here....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45537

Later, Scooter Bob

Mt Vernon, IL. Not quite a hundred miles from MO where I will jump on I55 south to Loozeaner(did I spell that right, or was there supposed to be three o's?)

If you want to follow the rest of my crazy journey, it's all here....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45537

Later, Scooter Bob

Be safe my friend, it's all getting warmer the further you go :happy34:

Close enough on the spelling too.

Chief,

I was with Ponch today and I have 2 sets of rear pads for the G2, 1 is the HH sintered pads and the others are organic. Both sets are EBC's so we got you cover for a complete brake job if need be. We'll be there Saturday morning with Gunboat.

Thanks Squid! I can't say how much I appreciate the efforts of all concerned with this endeavor.

Regardless of what the weather is I will be heading out to Bogalusa tomorrow morning!!

Boomer..... riding solo and hard until he finds a good woman who is blind and mute to ride with him.

riding solo and hard until he finds a good woman who is blind and mute to ride with him.

Boomer, let us know how that works out for ya!!:rotfl:

I'll gladly do that.....and post pics of her too!

Boomer.....who figgers a woman like dat should be easy to spot here in de flatlands of Loozeeanner.:big-grin-emoticon:

Well we've got 4 riders hold up in Hammond, La about an hour from my house. Squidly, Lonna, gunboat and Owen left Huston this morning and have been riding in the rain most of the day. They were wet, cold and misserable so they stopped and got a hotel. Will be here in the morning when this rain blows out. Hate that they got caught in all that, weve been there before.

Well we've got 4 riders hold up in Hammond, La about an hour from my house. Squidly, Lonna, gunboat and Owen left Huston this morning and have been riding in the rain most of the day. They were wet, cold and misserable so they stopped and got a hotel. Will be here in the morning when this rain blows out. Hate that they got caught in all that, weve been there before.

I was just looking at that weather a bit ago. Sure hope it's done by morning. I quit at Winona, MS; not cus of weather, my butt couldn't take it anymore! I will try to meet up with Walter and his wife in Richland by 9:30 and we'll head down from there.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll, Scooter Bob

Sissy`s......except for Lonna, if she was driving she wouldn`t have stopped...:duck:

I was just looking at that weather a bit ago. Sure hope it's done by morning. I quit at Winona, MS; not cus of weather, my butt couldn't take it anymore! I will try to meet up with Walter and his wife in Richland by 9:30 and we'll head down from there.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll, Scooter Bob

According to the local weather report it's supposed to be gone by early morning.

Are there any pictures from the wrenching today? Would like to see them if there is. A shout out to Squidly and Lana for Venturing out in the weather the way they did (pun is intended).

Karen

Lots of pictures taken, but I for one forgot my USB cable :doh: so I'll have to wait to get home to post them.

Sissy`s......except for Lonna, if she was driving she wouldn`t have stopped...:duck:

allright mojo gueen you better watch out i'll stick the cheif on ya. i can now say i've rode in the rain, not regular rain, cold ass rain. man it's bad when you have a depuity sherrif in a squad car in the next lane to you just shaking his head. but you know what i gladly do it again to have the fellowship i did this weekend.

reguards

don c. :bighug:

Dang....sorry I missed out on that!!!! I`ll just have to live it through ya`ll...

allright mojo gueen you better watch out i'll stick the cheif on ya. i can now say i've rode in the rain, not regular rain, cold ass rain. man it's bad when you have a depuity sherrif in a squad car in the next lane to you just shaking his head. but you know what i gladly do it again to have the fellowship i did this weekend.

reguards

don c. :bighug: