IGNORED

Loozeaner meet and maintenance day

kbran

Ok it looks like it's official and this is short notice, but we will be hosting a get together for maintenance and eating and whatever at my house in Bogalusa, La. next saturday, Feb 27th. Boomer and squidly have said they would be comming, maybe Wes? if anyone else is planning please let me know. The wife said she would cook so need a head count. If you would like to come friday that's fine, we have plenty camping space and there is a hotel in town (Travlers Rest and Sportsman Inn).

Original thread http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=45439

Look forward to all who could make it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man thats bad tiiming, Charlene on the mend, and me out of vacation at this time.............I was looking forward to some Crawfish Pie............So please tell me you wont be having it so I wont be missing out.........:doh::doh:.

Have a great day, and dont forget the pics............:thumbsup:

Ok it looks like it's official and this is short notice, but we will be hosting a get together for maintenance and eating and whatever at my house in Bogalusa, La. next saturday, Feb 27th. Boomer and squidly have said they would be comming, maybe Wes? if anyone else is planning please let me know. The wife said she would cook so need a head count. If you would like to come friday that's fine, we have plenty camping space and there is a hotel in town (Travlers Rest and Sportsman Inn).

Original thread http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=45439

Look forward to all who could make it.

I've been planning a trip to bike week (just to say I've been there, hate the crowds and traffic and such). While I'm at it, I wanted to add several states to the visited map. So my plan was to ride straight south to that little southeastern tip of LA, and head east from there.

And here you go setting up a meet and wrench right on my way!!:scratchchin:

If the weather lets me get out of here and make some halfway decent miles for 3 days, I would like to plan on rolling in there Friday night and would probably like to camp Friday and maybe Saturday, and head east on Sunday Morning. Want to get to Cocoa Beach by Monday evening cus there supposed to launch a rocket!!:banana:

I hate to say "For sure", to many :cold:variables:snow2:, but I'll keep you posted as the trip progresses.

Later, Scooter Bob

:Venture:

:think:

PS, could somebody down there go hit the current Scavenger hunt target and set a new one for me to look for on my trip.:stickpoke:

I saw in one of these threads that you have a tire changer. Could I possibly have a front tire shipped to your place and put it on when I get there. I think it's got a fair amount of miles left in it, but not so sure about the 3-4,000 this whole trip will end up being.

If so, could you PM me your UPS shipping address.

Thanks, Scooter Bob

hi kenny

i will find out tuesday night if i can have friday off. i will be riding over friday morning after i get off work. most likey will be riding over with squidly & sweetnothing. but as of right now count me in. i need some riding time in the saddle.

reguards

don c.

I saw in one of these threads that you have a tire changer. Could I possibly have a front tire shipped to your place and put it on when I get there. I think it's got a fair amount of miles left in it, but not so sure about the 3-4,000 this whole trip will end up being.

If so, could you PM me your UPS shipping address.

Thanks, Scooter Bob

PM sent.:thumbsup2:

Man thats bad tiiming, Charlene on the mend, and me out of vacation at this time.............I was looking forward to some Crawfish Pie............So please tell me you wont be having it so I wont be missing out.........:doh::doh:.

Have a great day, and dont forget the pics............:thumbsup:

I know you are taking care of that great woman. Wish you could come but understand, just glad Charlene is doing well.

If it had been any other Saturday... Will be attending the Seabee Ball at the Coliseum in Biloxi that evening. Tickets and Hotel already paid for. Man, I sure wish I coulda made it. Maybe next time.

Our Shriner Motorcycle Corp. are planning a day ride down to Venice on 21 March. Anyone interested can come along.

Wish you could make it, but I know how that goes, every other weekend have to work.

Man I would love to come! I wish I knew some where to leave my truck and trailer once I got to some better weather and then I'd ride on in. Never know I might just show up on your doorstep :whistling:

Man I would love to come! I wish I knew some where to leave my truck and trailer once I got to some better weather and then I'd ride on in. Never know I might just show up on your doorstep :whistling:

This is the second year you've had that trailer and you keep threatning but haven't made it yet:think::confused24: Soooo what are you waiting on.

Nice to hear your coming down Bob, is Momma coming too??

Unfortunately, she's not. She's not much for riding in the cold, and she's getting closer on a couple job possibilities, so she's gonna stay home and hold down the fort and keep the dogs company. One of them is already pouting as he sees the suitcase out and all the bags open on the bike, he knows something is up.

You ridin' the shovel over? I'd love to see it.

Later, Scooter Bob

Unfortunately, she's not. She's not much for riding in the cold, and she's getting closer on a couple job possibilities, so she's gonna stay home and hold down the fort and keep the dogs company. One of them is already pouting as he sees the suitcase out and all the bags open on the bike, he knows something is up.

You ridin' the shovel over? I'd love to see it.

Later, Scooter Bob

It will be good to see you again, unfortunately I wont be bringing the shovel. I have quite a bit still to do to it and get it solid as far as hopping on it and going where I please. Not legal yet either and funds are tight for that

:whistling:

Be safe on your trip down and if you run into any trouble call, my #'s in the profile :thumbsup2:

Why in the world would your group ride down to Venice.........its the end of the road, and better watch out for high tide if you follow the road beyond the levee!!!

If it had been any other Saturday... Will be attending the Seabee Ball at the Coliseum in Biloxi that evening. Tickets and Hotel already paid for. Man, I sure wish I coulda made it. Maybe next time.

Our Shriner Motorcycle Corp. are planning a day ride down to Venice on 21 March. Anyone interested can come along.

You can almost count me in, Tom.. If I am not out of town that weekend, I think I'll join you guys.

I guess I'm committed to the trip for sure now,:think:

or maybe I should just be committed!!:doh:

:duck:Tire's on the way to you via UPS, from Dennis Kirk in Minnesota. Expected delivery is on Thursday.

Thanks Much, Looking forward to meeting y'all next weekend, Scooter Bob

Tire's making way better time than I am. It's halfway through Flatland already, and I'm sitting at home :whistling:waiting for the snow plow to go by.:bang head:

How late are you guys wrenchin' Saturday night??:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob