IGNORED

Any Maintenance Day ?

BoomerCPO

Are there any Maintenance Days scheduled for Loozeeanner or East Texas for March?

I'm at the point where I'm going to need a new set of tires,brakes,and a carb synch done on the scoot.

I'd rather pay the labor $$$ to a Member here and learn how to do this rather than throw the $$$$ at a Stealer.

Boomer.....who will gladly buy the beer too for anyone willing to help me out.

When is good fer ya? We'll make it happen.

Any darn time in early March will work for me.

I have to order a new front tire and brake pads for the scoot from Southwest and plan to do that this week for sure.....As soon as I find out the tire sizes that is. I lost a lot of info on the bike when I departed CT.

Boomer......with regards and respect.

Any darn time in early March will work for me.

I have to order a new front tire and brake pads for the scoot from Southwest and plan to do that this week for sure.....As soon as I find out the tire sizes that is. I lost a lot of info on the bike when I departed CT.

Boomer......with regards and respect.

Just a suggestion here

They are imprinted on the tires on the bike. !!!

:rotfl: :witch_brew: :backinmyday:

Gary

Dang if I don't learn something every time I come to this Site!!!:banana:

Boomer.....who always appreciates a smart a$$ cuz he is one too.:D

I'm here for you swabby, in your time of need.

:sign isnt that spec

Gary, Where Sarcasm is just another service I provide.

When is good fer ya? We'll make it happen.

How about march 27th at my House and we have Hot dogs, chips and drinks and a good time?

Take apart a few bikes and share with others how to do specific maintenance.

I can show them how to do the clutch upgrade, remove the wheels, do brakes. Ponch can discuss/teach guage hookups, Gunboat can teach some of us how to do a Carb sync and I guess we can find something for Squidley to do. I'll go ahead and post it.

James

How about march 27th at my House and we have Hot dogs, chips and drinks and a good time?

Take apart a few bikes and share with others how to do specific maintenance.

I can show them how to do the clutch upgrade, remove the wheels, do brakes. Ponch can discuss/teach guage hookups, Gunboat can teach some of us how to do a Carb sync and I guess we can find something for Squidley to do. I'll go ahead and post it.

James

That is a 4 hour ride for me.Problem is I'm not sure I'll have enough tread on the rear tire to make a run that distance by the date you specified:whistling:.

Boomer

Chief,

Do you have the area where your living at to do maintenance on the scoot? If so make a date and we'll come to Lousianne and do the stuff there...hows that sound?

I wish I did have an area here.I'm living in an Apartment with no garage and the Parking area is a real joke as well. Yesterday I changed the oil/filter on a city sidewalk.....LOL!

Boomer.....who hopes to hit the Loozeeanner Lottery and will immediately BUY A HOUSE WITH A FREAKING GARAGE!!!!

That is a 4 hour ride for me.Problem is I'm not sure I'll have enough tread on the rear tire to make a run that distance by the date you specified:whistling:.

Boomer

We are having a mini-maintenance day Saturday, get on I20 and you can be here Saturday morning, no problem. :cool10:

Your welcome to come to my house as well, I'm about 3 hours away. Will be off next weekend which is the 27th of Feb. I have tire changer, balancer and carb sync. If you want to do it and anyone else that wants to come let me know.

Kenny

Your welcome to come to my house as well, I'm about 3 hours away. Will be off next weekend which is the 27th of Feb. I have tire changer, balancer and carb sync. If you want to do it and anyone else that wants to come let me know.

Kenny

Kenny that sounds good to me. Today I ordered a new front tire from SW which should be here early next week (22-25 Feb).

Getting new tires on and a carb snych will do a lot for my piece of mind!

Could you PM me your home addy and phone number? As it stands now the only thing that will hamstring this is the darn weather.

Boomer.....with regards and respect.

Kenny

Now yer talking. Party at Kenny & Beth's! Yowzer.

:banana: Wooo Hooo!!! :banana:

Kenny that sounds good to me. Today I ordered a new front tire from SW which should be here early next week (22-25 Feb).

Getting new tires on and a carb snych will do a lot for my piece of mind!

Could you PM me your home addy and phone number? As it stands now the only thing that will hamstring this is the darn weather.

Boomer.....with regards and respect.

pm sent:thumbsup2: