IGNORED

2008 Black Cherry/Raven must be popular!

ken

I've kept a closed eye on ebay for about a year now watching what the used RSV's are going for. It seems I rarly see a 2008 Black Cherry/Raven come across the block. This is my favorite colors with the Midnight a close 2nd. My best guess is it's such a good color compo the owner are hanging on to them.:confused24:

I've kept a closed eye on ebay for about a year now watching what the used RSV's are going for. It seems I rarly see a 2008 Black Cherry/Raven come across the block. This is my favorite colors with the Midnight a close 2nd. My best guess is it's such a good color compo the owner are hanging on to them.:confused24:

Ken,

Check out www.cycletrader.com there is a new one in Ohio about 3 hours from you. Wants quit a bit for it though.

Gil

Ken,

WOW...... Don really hooked you up dude (Finders Fee LOL :cool10:.). See you at MD 2010 you can park next to me :080402gudl_prv:

The '08 black cherry over black is ok but I prefer the solid black cherry. One of the Houston group has one on which I already have first dibs. It's already lowered which I need in order to be able to ride one. It has also been made clear to me by both him and his better half that my getting it is a highly unlikely event! ;) Oh well! Hopefully later this year, first part of next, I'll be getting mine. :happy34:

First one I really wanted was the 2008 black cherry but it was gone ended up getting 2007 midnight with the extra chrome