IGNORED

You can call me GRANDPA!

Beau-Kat

Congrat's grandpa. Hope your daughter in law is doing well. How much longer will your son be over in Afghanistan? Hopefully not too much longer, would be nice if he could get home to see his new son soon. Just remind him he needs to be really really careful over there.

Margaret

Guest Ken8143

Howdy, grandpa!

My brother will be grandpa for the first time later on this year. I ask him what he will be called: grandpa, pop-pop, grandfather, paw-paw... He said it didn't matter as long as he gets called!

Congrats! Now the true meaning of Grandpa is "Second Chance". Enjoy. Feed'em full of candy and send them home! :rotfl::rotfl: Thank your boy for his service from me will you. Sending a prayer for his safe return to spoil that new son of his.:thumbsup2::D

Congrats to you!!! It's a wonderful day to become a grampa. We too became GREAT grandparents today, for the 2nd time. Just love these kids...AND our youngest son is leaving for Afghanistan next month. He is in the Air Force and will be flying reconnaissance.

We will keep your family in our prayers as we do all our soldiers here and there. We are so proud of them.

B2Mom & B2Dad (Pat and Don)