IGNORED

Venturers site still having problems?

dynodon

I let my membership in the Venturers site lapse, and now would like to visit some of the friends I made there, but can't sign back up, keep getting "No input file specified" when I click on most pages.

Can't get anywhere to sign up again.

I posted about this earlier, and someone offered to contact the management of that site for me but I lost the info. If someone has contacts there and can help with this, let me know.

And thanks to VentureRider MGMT for being friendly about my questions about:happy65: this "rival" site. I will always be here, but like to spread the love around! :)

The site is fixed but last I knew there were still some bugs (things programmers forgot to put back on the site). You might need to delete your Cookies and Previously viewed webpages so your computer doesn't just pull up the one it has stashed. The look of the Venturers site is completely different from before. I'm still getting used to it.

I've been checking in over there about everyday for the last couple of weeks. Looks like they got things under control now with the new system. No problems at all like they werere having.

They have been missing sections on the forums from the backup but they are getting that back together also.

I can get on the main page OK, and I deleted the cookies, but when I click on the link to register I just get "no input file specified", the same thing with any of the drop down links to get to anywhere important. Just now found a page to submit a question, and when trying to post it, I got "Your email was not submitted for the following reasons:You are coming from an unauthorized domain." Now what does that mean?

Their site is still messed up. Have no problems here or on any other site I visit.

I quit trying a while back. I kept getting virus warning. I tried to contact the web master twice with no results. I checked the internet and they warned the site was infected with a virus so I just figured it was hopeless. I think my membership expired but not sure I don't want to infect my computer. It sound like they have made some changes since the last time I was on the site.

Sorry for the slow response but have been really busy. Thanks FJR, I really appreciate that. Have been on that site since 2000 and hate it when I can't get on. This site is great also. Wish I had another scoot but Mama still says " NO". Oh well, I can read about ya'lls adventures. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...