IGNORED

Great Game...............................

Aussie Annie

I thought it was a good game as far as super bowls go. They are usualy lop sided boreathons.

My problem is, if your going to make it last 4 hours with commercials and a half time show no one wants to see, start the f-ing thing at 4pm. 11:00 is way too late to be up on a Sunday when ya gota get up at 3:00 on Monday, or for kids to be up on a school night. :soapbox:

Alright, I'll put in my :2cents:. Kudo's to coach Payton for his fearless play call. Go for it on 4th and goal.

Onsides kick, and 2 point play. I just can't understand why any team and especially the Saints with their no fear attitude throw a 4 yard pass when they need 7 :think:. Oh well, they won and that's what was important.

GO MIAMI! (for later this year) :rotf:

I thought the game was great. Very intertaining. Didn't think the Saints were going to get'r done, but they did. :clap2: Hats off to them. Now that the monkey is off their back they're gonna be a force to reckon with in the NFL. I rmember another team like that... the 49'ers....

.. the 49'ers....

fourty who ?

Seriously, they were my all Time Favorites, but that was when Joe Montana and Jerry Rice where on the Field. Maybe they still are because when i look at the last Scores, the 49er are the ones i look for in first Place. But it's been a long and not so good Time since then. But so are my other Favorites doing ...

I can't get a Hook to these nowadys Players and the Free Agent System, even though the Game is much more physical then it was at these Times.