IGNORED

Thought I bookmarked it...

wes0778

A little bit ago someone posted a link to a site where you can enter an address then see an actual picture of that address. I thought I bookmarked it, but I must not have. I have tried to search for the thread, but to no avail. :bang head:

HELP please!!!

Google Earth streams the world over wired and wireless networks enabling

users to virtually go anywhere on the planet and see places in

photographic detail. This is not like any map you have ever seen. This

is a 3D model of the real world, based on real satellite images combined

with maps, guides to restaurants, hotels, entertainment, businesses and

more. You can zoom from space to street level instantly and then pan or

jump from place to place, city to city, even country to country.

Get Google Earth. Put the world in perspective.

(http://earth.google.com)

Renne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have at least six pictures across the front of my property and I live on a side street in a town of about 60K people. Google Earth street version will blow you away. It is also really neat to look at some of the ride areas you have been on and where you may want to go in the future. Another neat thing about Google Earth is on many of the interstates, there is real time speed indicated. Evidently there are sensors that transmit speed and is relayed to the system.

RandyA

A little bit ago someone posted a link to a site where you can enter an address then see an actual picture of that address. I thought I bookmarked it, but I must not have. I have tried to search for the thread, but to no avail. :bang head:

HELP please!!!

For street level views; Google Maps

But I think you want the Aerial/street View(Edit: I meant Birds Eye.. duh ) from Bing Maps. This will give you a CLOSE aerial shot.

Edited by BigBoyinMS

I've used Google Maps from time to time when buying or taking a check just to see who or what I'm dealing with. I received one check for payment written on a check without any personal ID preprinted on it. The name and address were hand written in the top corner. I did the search and found the address was a vacant lot on a street that I wouldn't want to be on after sunset. Tore the check up and round filed it....

For street level views; Google Maps

But I think you want the Aerial/Street View from Bing Maps. This will give you a CLOSE aerial shot.

The Google maps pix are better than Bing map pix, at least, they are newer. The Bing pix of my house are 2-3 years old while the Google pix are from last summer. The Google close-up view of my house caught me bending over my bike with my butt in the air, fortunately, in the shadows of the portico.

With these eye-in-the-sky Peeping Toms, sunbathing on the decks in less than decent attire is probably not advisable. :no-no-no: