IGNORED

Hellooo Watering Hole!!

AwesomePossum

Those are the ones that happen by accident when folks get confused and actually remember what the question was.

How's that?

Margaret

1stly folks here are always confused,:think::think::think:-------and 2ndly who here is actually young enough to still have a memory:think::think::think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

First of all, once again, thank you for all the welcomes!

As far as May 8th, I'm certainly going to try to make it.

Furthermore, thank you for the heads up on the devilish people and rabblerousers. They always need to be watched also!!

Went on a nice ride today, abt 200 miles, around central Fl and snapped some pics.

Only because some of you have asked, and not because I'm proud or anything,:duck:

Here's a few!!

p.s.

Sorry abt the weather, I'll take the next ones during our rainy season.:doh:

Hey Keith. I just joined this group yesterday. In my profile you will see I listed home as Lake Lure, NC, but we spend 6 months of the year in Palm Coast, FL. I keep my Venture in Lake Lure and the '96 Royal Star in Palm Coast...it looks a lot like yours. Here's a pic from a trip on Rte 66 in AZ a few years ago (if I can figure out how to do it). We should get together for a ride sometime...maybe meet half way.

Open question to all; can anyone tell me how to include the US map showing states ridden in on my profile? I see it at the bottom of a bunch of folks posts, but can't figure out how to do it.

David

IMG%5Dth_RoyalStarRte66.jpg[/url][/img]

OK, I give up on the photo.

382416346.jpga%3E382416346.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Image%20Hosting%20by%20PictureTrail.com%22%3E

Edited by deklett
Trying to add photo

Hey Keith. I just joined this group yesterday. In my profile you will see I listed home as Lake Lure, NC, but we spend 6 months of the year in Palm Coast, FL. I keep my Venture in Lake Lure and the '96 Royal Star in Palm Coast...it looks a lot like yours. Here's a pic from a trip on Rte 66 in AZ a few years ago (if I can figure out how to do it). We should get together for a ride sometime...maybe meet half way.

Open question to all; can anyone tell me how to include the US map showing states ridden in on my profile? I see it at the bottom of a bunch of folks posts, but can't figure out how to do it.

David

IMG%5Dth_RoyalStarRte66.jpg[/url][/img]

OK, I give up on the photo.

382416346.jpga%3E382416346.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Image%20Hosting%20by%20PictureTrail.com%22%3E

I live in Marion and Lake Lure is a monthly ride for me.Maybe we can meet up and chat,eat ,ride or just shoot the bull

:wel_ani3Tay::wel_ani3Tay::wel_ani3Tay:

from Oz :australia:

We have possums here, but all they do is run around inside ya roof and pee on ya when they is scared........what's an "awesome" possum look like???? :confused24: I want pics please.

HellOOOOO :rasberry::rasberry: still waiting on an answer for the "awesome possum":doh:

I live in Marion and Lake Lure is a monthly ride for me.Maybe we can meet up and chat,eat ,ride or just shoot the bull

Sounds good. We will be back in Lake Lure the first part of April and I'll send you a message then to see when you might be coming over our way.