IGNORED

Who's Trike kit is this

jimbucks

I wrote the webmaster for the site to see if he knows but have yet to here back from him. From the other picture I have, it does not seem to be '4' wheels down but can't tell for sure. The simplicity of it using the original bags and such is what has my interest but I'm thinking it may be an overseas kit and the cost of getting it to the USA may make it to much when one can still get a Triwing for about $7K.

cool looking set up for a MkII. Like it better then the Hannigan or tri-wing maybe if there is enough interest you can do a group buy? :innocent:

Other option may be to see if there are any active military who are moving back stateside. Pay them a little extra and have it shipped back by Uncle:confused07::confused07::confused07:

Damn, I need to get my eyes examined. I found it on a UK Bike site but check out the flag in the background on the second picture. I don't think to many people in the UK are flying a US flag on a pole on their property. Ok, need to dig deeper, somebody out there has to know this guy and where the kit came from.