Condor

Found this on Youtube. Kinda cool.... :15_8_211[1]:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2UmxvU6QQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Australia Inside Out Trailer[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1PRSQIVXl4&NR=1]YouTube- Australia Inside Out Trailer 2[/ame]

Edited by Condor

Hey Condor, sorry I missed this post!!

Yep, big island with unbelievable riding roads. :thumbsup2:

Just going from one side to the other "across the paddock" is an

ad-Venture all by it's self. The Nullabor has a 90 mile stretch of straight road, where all you see is the horizon. Easy to get "white line fever" :yikes:

Hey Condor, sorry I missed this post!!

Yep, big island with unbelievable riding roads. :thumbsup2:

Just going from one side to the other "across the paddock" is an

ad-Venture all by it's self. The Nullabor has a 90 mile stretch of straight road, where all you see is the horizon. Easy to get "white line fever" :yikes:

If I only had the bucks I'd be there...:mo money: Sorry about the one 'n' in Annie. Dang keyboard drops the second letter if I hit the key too fast. Didn't notice the misspell until it was too late....

If I only had the bucks I'd be there...:mo money: Sorry about the one 'n' in Annie. Dang keyboard drops the second letter if I hit the key too fast. Didn't notice the misspell until it was too late....

That's okay mate, it's not the only thing I got missing :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:as long as it's only an 'n' you drop you're doing okay :rasberry:

man, i think that i would be crappin my undies meetin a vehicle on the wrong side of the road like that..specially a big truck like that.. at least till one gets used to it bein backwards..( creature of habit, i guess....

Thanx for the post..no offense ment, to u Annie.. just seems backwards...:thumbsup2::smile11:

Oh funny Ha-Ha :rasberry: There's a winter project.....amphibious motorcycle??

Don't know about rental? When aussies travel to U.S.A. they usually make it for three months and ship their own bikes over. That's what we would do, especially now I can't ride any other bike. A company here called "Get Routed" does all the paperwork, insurance, customs and shipping. And will even organise U.S. insurance for your bike. They ship to Oregan, and if weather good it takes six weeks. Usually goes in May.

That has to be at the top of my "dream trip" list. Someday maybe.

My sentiments exactly, I have wanted to go to Austrailia since I was 7 or 8 years old. It's my #1 spot to visit before I leave this planet. I hope that someday Lonna and I can make that happen.