IGNORED

It's Official - All-time record

SilvrT

What the heck is a "celcius'? Do you need to have the gas pedal replaced?

Renne..............:starz:

gas pedal???? don't you mean throttle? :rotf:

7.1 celcius = 44.6 fahrenheit

6.3 celcius = 43.3 fahrenheit

in other words ... El Niño

I hope this thread gets deleted, as this is far too political, and too much of an emotional issue for many of us.

Anyone who doesn't think global warming is real should talk to the polar bears who are starving to death because the ice is melting so early every year that they can't get food. With all due respect, please please spend the time to educate yourself.

What happen to al gore and global warming????? Me thinks he shut his mouth for awhile and it went away.
Edited by atlm

I hope this thread gets deleted, as this is far too political, and too much of an emotional issue for many of us.

Anyone who doesn't think global warming is real should talk to the polar bears who are starving to death because the ice is melting so early every year that they can't get food. With all due respect, please please spend the time to educate yourself.

Not to push this any further :stickpoke:but I was once told that if it melts back fare Enif that we all would move there and they will have all the garbage they can eat!

They are now back in the nut-house safe and sound.

Global warming is an issue that I will not get in to with somebody, sum of the excuses for it like cow methane is just not right to me.

The numbers are in and we've hit an all-time record for the month of January. The average daily temp was 7.1 celcius. The previous record, last hit in 2006 was 6.3 celcius and our highest temp for Jan was 14 celcius. WOW!

You're right you know.

WE hit an all-time record for January as well.

The average temp here was 38degC.

Got up to 43 on some days.

I don't think we got below 21 all month.

:225:

I agree,,,,,,,HUG A BEAR! ,,,bet you'll change your mind!

Renne..............(you first!)

The numbers are in and we've hit an all-time record for the month of January. The average daily temp was 7.1 celcius. The previous record, last hit in 2006 was 6.3 celcius and our highest temp for Jan was 14 celcius. WOW!

Hey... enough bragging already! :sick: It aint right! You and those Texas fellers got something goin' on here? I haven't seen it higher than -10C and it has been as low as -30C for the month of Jan.

Then again you're temps are higher than Texas.

Changed my mind...keep bragging, maybe they will get more snow? :stirthepot:

Hey... enough bragging already! :sick: It aint right! You and those Texas fellers got something goin' on here? I haven't seen it higher than -10C and it has been as low as -30C for the month of Jan.

Then again you're temps are higher than Texas.

Changed my mind...keep bragging, maybe they will get more snow? :stirthepot:

heh... I know what it's like in your area .... sorry, I ain't tradin! Yeah..it's really weird the way the weather has been ... record highs here and snow/cold in Texas ... and I had a hankerin to move there...whatevah was I thinkin LOL