IGNORED

planning a ride from cincinnati to gettysburg

ronhenry4

Hi Everyone,

some friends and i are starting to make plans to ride to gettysburg this summer around the july time frame just woundering if anyone has made this trip and has any good "must see's" or places to stay ect as the plans start to become more permant i will post more details and if anyone from here would like to join us your more than welcome to.. or if you live along the way we can meet you then join us in route. thanks for your input. Ron

Did that last year from Dons MD....what a great time.....the battle field is a must, but take a guided tour..if you dont, you will miss out on to many facts and points of interest....about 30 miles northeast, you must go thru the Amish countryside..Intercourse, Blueballs,Virginville etc.....FOOD,FOOD,FOOD.....WHAT A GREAT AREA.....:banana::banana::big-grin-emoticon::fnd_(16):

Somerset, and flight 93 memorial is a must see, Rts 30 & 31 are really nice, Falling Water is pretty neat. Laurel Highlands is a nice area to ride, Raystown Lake, lots of great sites. Let me know when you will be in the area, I am about 2hrs to Gettysburg. Craig

Hey Ron,

I live east of Pittsburgh Right off of the Turnpike, you and your friends are always welcome to stop by, we could put some dogs and burgers on the grill, check you bikes out, and make a day of it. There are Hotels near by and I have camping space and a spare room and a cozy couch to offer. I can take you from 400 feet above sea level to 2800 ft. in 12 minutes, we have the Amish and some great riding in the area. We have the Johnstown Flood Memorial, the 911 Memorial as well. You can stop in on the way over or the way back. It would be my pleasure to meet you. :thumbsup2:

Earl

Did that last year from Dons MD....what a great time.....the battle field is a must, but take a guided tour..if you dont, you will miss out on to many facts and points of interest....about 30 miles northeast, you must go thru the Amish countryside..Intercourse, Blueballs,Virginville etc.....FOOD,FOOD,FOOD.....WHAT A GREAT AREA.....:banana::banana::big-grin-emoticon::fnd_(16):

You were in my back yard and didnt even stop and say hello:crying: Craig

You were in my back yard and didnt even stop and say hello:crying: Craig[/QUOT

Starfan ,myself, harleyman, spankym, and taters did stop...you were'nt home.....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah Rite:think: I got a frig on the back porch filled with beer and wine, I got a feelin if you guys stopped it would not still be full:crackup: Craig

Cincy to Gettysburg??? Hummmm......

what do you think sin-sey care to join us we are looking at a july time frame now????hmmmm plz plz plz plz plz plz come along my mom wont let me go with out adult supervision and your the best i could come up with ....:big-grin-emoticon:

what do you think sin-sey care to join us we are looking at a july time frame now????hmmmm plz plz plz plz plz plz come along my mom wont let me go with out adult supervision and your the best i could come up with ....:big-grin-emoticon:

Patience, Grasshopper, Patience....

That means Mom will want a full report from me????:whistling: